The Student Room Group

A-LEVEL OCR Psychology (‘18 - ‘20)

A-Level Psychology (OCR) (2018 - 2020)
Hi guys! If you started OCR Psychology at A-Level this year, post below! Hopefully there’s quite a few of us, so perhaps we could all help each other out if needed (:

Here’s a few icebreakers...
1. Why did you choose to study Psychology at A-Level?
2. What other courses do you take?
3. Do you have any idea what you want to do in the future?
(edited 5 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hey! I do OCR Psych too. What do you do for applied, i do criminal and child. How are you finding the course so far?
Original post by ethan_wllms
A-Level Psychology (OCR) (2018 - 2020)
Hi guys! If you started OCR Psychology at A-Level this year, post below! Hopefully there’s quite a few of us, so perhaps we could all help each other out if needed (:

Here’s a few icebreakers...
1. Why did you choose to study Psychology at A-Level?
2. What other courses do you take?
3. Do you have any idea what you want to do in the future?
same.
how you revising for criminal and child question b questions.
Can anyone share their notes on Haney and Wilson i find those two topic hard and i honestly feel like on of them may show up fro criminal
Original post by Mariam2701
Hey! I do OCR Psych too. What do you do for applied, i do criminal and child. How are you finding the course so far?
Reply 4
I am
Reply 5
Original post by Sharemine
same.
how you revising for criminal and child question b questions.
Can anyone share their notes on Haney and Wilson i find those two topic hard and i honestly feel like on of them may show up fro criminal

Hi just wondering if you’ve already sat the 2019 exam, if so, do you remember the type of a b and c questions and which topics came up xx

Quick Reply

Latest