The Student Room Group

I need serious advice please!

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 years now(1 year living together) We attended a Halloween party this past weekend and almost everyone got drunk. There was a girl who is a fried of a friend. She helped me get in bed after I was drunk and even my boyfriend was there too. My boyfriend went to bed with me and the other girl lays down next to him as well. So my boyfriend was in between us two. Lights went off and I see my boyfriend turning towards her (cuddling position) and from what I remember and saw he was feeling on her. People were walking down the hallway and whenever they would hear someone near they would pretend to be asleep. This went on for about 3-4min. My body froze and couldn't react to it. I now wish I could have confronted both of them at the time but I was too drunk to react. I was not blacked out but couldn't function. Now I decided to split because I have that image in my head and it's driving me crazy. He told me she was being a flirt through the night but he didn't pay attention to it. He blames her for everything. He says why would she lay in bed with us and yes he admits touching her but says it's because he was drunk and she seduced him. My best friend says we should fix things since he never goes out alone, and only drinks ones in a while only at parties which is about 3x a year
I agree with you friend. If this only happened one time then maybe you will need to forget it if you really love him and if you feel loved by him. Alcohol can cause a lot of damage to someone and you dont want to waste an 8 yr relationship because of one stupid night caused by alcohol. Hope this was any help..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending