The Student Room Group

Which Unis accept UAL extended diplomas?

I want to do a UAL Extended Diploma however I am a bit worried that Unis might not accept it because I’ve seem some posts here on TSR about people that have been rejected because the Uni didn’t accept the UAL.

So which Unis accept them?
I'd be more worried about universities rejecting you or throwing you off your course for your anti-Semitic views
Original post by PQ
I'd be more worried about universities rejecting you or throwing you off your course for your anti-Semitic views

Haha you’ve seen my post I see, I am not hating Jews, I am however against the Israeli government , freedom of speech last time I checked was a thing.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Oneiropólos
Haha you’ve seen my post I see, anti Semitic views are views, freedom of speech last time I checked was a thing.

Hate speech isn't legal or covered by freedom of speech

Universities have higher standards expected of their students than "not saying anything illegal". If you bring your university into disrepute or post something that could be deemed offensive or discriminatory or anti semetic then that can and will reject/expel you.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by PQ
Hate speech isn't legal or covered by freedom of speech

Universities have higher standards expected of their students than "not saying anything illegal". If you bring your university into disrepute or post something that could be deemed offensive or discriminatory or anti semetic then that can and will reject/expel you.

I am not hating on anyone except the Israeli government, it would be hate speech if I was talking about all Jews, I am not, so please forgive me if I come across as such
I am not hating on anyone except the Israeli government, it would be hate speech if I was talking about all Jews, I am not, so please forgive me if I come across as such

You started a thread titled "Aren’t The Jewish trying to do the same thing as the Nazis did to them?"
Reply 6
Original post by PQ

Criticizing a corrupt government isn’t anti-Semitic. Although the title could have been worded better.
Original post by PQ
You started a thread titled "Aren’t The Jewish trying to do the same thing as the Nazis did to them?"

And again, I meant the Jewish government of Israel, why can’t you understand that, I’ve apologised about my miswording yet you keep on it.
Original post by Megxn0
Criticizing a corrupt government isn’t anti-Semitic. Although the title could have been worded better.

Yes I agree that it should have been worded better, completely agree
Original post by Megxn0

Conflating all Jewish people with the Isreali government is anti-Semitic :yes:
Reply 10
Original post by PQ
Conflating all Jewish people with the Isreali government is anti-Semitic :yes:

Which is why I said op could have worded it better. Look through the thread, they have literally apologized about it so many time and have realized their mistake
Original post by PQ

PRSOM :smile:
Original post by Megxn0
Which is why I said op could have worded it better. Look through the thread, they have literally apologized about it so many time and have realized their mistake

They’re still spouting nonsense about Jewish control of the media and similar anti semitic crap.
https://www.jewdas.org/how-to-criticise-israel-without-being-anti-semitic/
Original post by PQ
They’re still spouting nonsense about Jewish control of the media and similar anti semitic crap.

No I am not, now you’re just waffling, I am saying my views on the Israeli Government, not on Jews around the world.
The op of your thread still contains NWO conspiracies
Reply 15
Original post by PQ

For example? I only see them criticizing the Israel-Palestine situation.
Thread has been deleted by TSR so no need to keep on it now people.
Haha you’ve seen my post I see, anti Semitic views are views, freedom of speech last time I checked was a thing.

But didn’t you say you were talking about Israel? So you really are a anti Semitic? That explains a lot. SMH
Original post by Professional G
But didn’t you say you were talking about Israel? So you really are a anti Semitic? That explains a lot. SMH

Received a yellow card lol, I can see why given the miswording of my title and words said from me, by the way Anti Semitic means hatred or prejudice towards Jews, thats not the same thing as disagreeing with the Israeli government, so that explains a lot.

I would say more but having received a yellow card I should be on my ‘best behaviour’, so good luck with whatever you’re doing in this life.

Quick Reply

Latest