charimito
Badges: 7
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So... last week I had my interview for said role. There are between 20-30 open positions for this role. I passed the online tests with 73% and just received an email saying my application is under review and that i passed the minimum score (although no score was given).

“You`ve reached the minimum required standard and are still being considered.“

I think my interview went fantastically well, and I know the last day of interviews was Thursday last week.

Would this mean I’m in reserve or actually in limbo??

Thanks!
Vexper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You actually get an email stating you are a reserve if you are, so you aren't at the moment. Have they uploaded your interview scores?

If they finished interviewing last week it would be very quick to get everything sorted on the following Monday.

They may have had to reschedule interviews, or the results of the interview are handled externally. Sit tight. Does the vacancy mention a possible start date anywhere?
charimito
Start date in theory is the first week of December. No interview scores yet. While I was waiting to be interviews I overheard them about the status fo the interviews and they said Thursday was definitely the last day even taking into account those that had to reschedule.
Vexper
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hopefully you get feedback (and an offer!) this week or next then
charimito
One week ago was the interview and still no news
username4313502
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by charimito)
Be prepared for long periods of silence, i had an interview 2 months ago & have heard nothing since. :banghead:
Vexper
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by charimito)
I interviewed for an EO role in DWP and found out the next week. My friend also applied and they waited two weeks. The real wait has been for pre-employment checks etc and actually getting the start date. It's brutal.
charimito
Well with. A start date within a month from today, I would have thought they’d rush to get those results in! They said I’d definitely know this week.... but I, guessing in my case no news is good news
charimito
I got an overall of 5 and I was out in the reserve list.

This was the overall feedback

was confident and professional. However she needs to bring her examples down to audience level by using “plain” English. Good interview

I know a lot of people end up getting a job but it’s just so depressing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (509)
59.74%
Yes- I don't like it (44)
5.16%
No- I want it (241)
28.29%
No- I don't want it (58)
6.81%

Watched Threads