KINGmeme
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys

I've been invited to a telephone interview with Mazars having passed my online tests with them

Is there anyone out there who can share their experiences at this stage with me?

Any replies would be seriously appreciated!

Thank you
jolly123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
IN, looking to apply in the future.
gcsesimsoscared
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have received my invitation to the Assessment Centre a few weeks ago, the interview is purely showing your knowledge and what you know tbh
Andee19
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi is the graduate program closed now?
Kathleen_Mazars
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello! I'm Kathleen, I work in the student recruitment team at Mazars. We have just signed up to Student Room, Andee19 what role were you looking to apply for?
Andee19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kathleen_Mazars)
Hello! I'm Kathleen, I work in the student recruitment team at Mazars. We have just signed up to Student Room, Andee19 what role were you looking to apply for?
Hello Kathleen, I'm applying for audit and assurance graduate program. Is it still open? Thank you.
thomches
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kathleen_Mazars)
Hi Kathleen, I have an upcoming Assessment centre on the 27th November for Tax and was wondering what I should expect in terms of written exercise and group activity?
ferrety_boy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KINGmeme)
Hi guys

I've been invited to a telephone interview with Mazars having passed my online tests with them

Is there anyone out there who can share their experiences at this stage with me?

Thank you
How long did it take to hear back once you had completed the online tests? I am still waiting to hear back after completing my tests!
Samanthavv
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ferrety_boy)
How long did it take to hear back once you had completed the online tests? I am still waiting to hear back after completing my tests!
I heard back the next day
ferrety_boy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Samanthavv)
I heard back the next day
I received an email today inviting me to a telephone interview, but it took almost a week! Must be busy at the moment I suppose.
KINGmeme
Rep:
?
Anyone know what to expect for your telephone interview? The email says you will be asked to do an analytical exercise, but I’m not sure how?

Any help would be appreciated!
ferrety_boy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone know what to expect for your telephone interview? The email says you will be asked to do an analytical exercise, but I’m not sure how?

Any help would be appreciated!
I am still awaiting the email with a link letting me book a telephone interview, but the email I have already received says nothing about an analytical exercise?
KINGmeme
Rep:
?
(Original post by ferrety_boy)
I am still awaiting the email with a link letting me book a telephone interview, but the email I have already received says nothing about an analytical exercise?
Hi you will receive another email when you have selected your interview time slot and it will ask you to do some research to prepare for the analytical exercise.
ferrety_boy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi you will receive another email when you have selected your interview time slot and it will ask you to do some research to prepare for the analytical exercise.
thank you!
sarah_145
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys

Thank you
Hi! Did you sit for your online tests?

What was your feedback like?
thomches
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
anyone atttending the AC on tuesday at the london office?
lightyag
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi all

I remember how hard the process is and happy to help anyone that needs help with interview and ac prep.

I got an offer from the big 4 a few years back but will do my best to help.

To make things easier I use a separate number to help people as I don’t come on here much as I used to. Feel free to WhatsApp or txt me on 0742 9344 465.

All the best and good luck!
TechGuy999
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone have tips on the telephone interview analytical exercise?
lnka2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does Anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you after the telephone interview ?
I had mine today.
___tana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lnka2)
Does Anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you after the telephone interview ?
I had mine today.
They said to me I had passed the tests like 2/3 weeks ago and that they would be in touch about booking slots for telephone interviews but haven't heard from them since. Getting worried. How long did that take for you? Also do you mind sharing what sort of questions they asked, please ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (179)
58.88%
No they should not (90)
29.61%
Abstain (35)
11.51%

Watched Threads