Do you think this would this make things awkward?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm at uni and there's this girl I work with that I really like. We have been working together for just over a month and we get on really well. I was thinking about asking her out for a drink when we are working together next but if she says no I think things would be awkward between us and we work together a couple of times a week so it wouldn't be ideal. I'm not really sure what to do. Do you think it would make things awkward and do you think I should do it?
pastelrose5436
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nah dude, go for it!! the worst that can happen is she says no but i doubt that that would make things particularly awkward.
Vexper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You have the right idea, just go for it. If it doesn't work out then there's nothing awkward about it at all! Just act as usual, but just know that anything more is off the table now. Shouldn't change how you behave at work at all mate.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The thing is, I have never been in a relationship before and everyone that I have liked in the past has turned me down when I've asked them out for drinks or on a date etc so I guess I already expect her to say no which makes it harder to ask. There is also the fact there will be a few other people working so if I do ask her out then they will all hear so if she turns me down everyone at work is going to know about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads