English Literature

Watch this thread
milusiaaa
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What would be the best poem to compare Ozymandias with in terms of power?

From this list:
London
Exposure
Extract from The Prelude
The Emigree
Tissue
Storm On the Island
Checking Out Me History
Kamikaze
Remains
username3444162
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
My Last Duchess in my opinion, but it my experience you can compare it to basically anything if you’re perception is of the highest quality.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
my last duchess or london imo especially in terms of human power but some poems you may be stronger at than others so it's really down to you at the end of the day.
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Oneiropólos)
My Last Duchess in my opinion, but it my experience you can compare it to basically anything if you’re perception is of the highest quality.
Exactly this. There is no one way to compare any two poems in the anthology with each other really.
Last edited by Tolgash; 3 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.14%
It went fairly well (237)
47.31%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.97%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.58%

Watched Threads