evaro
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi guys, I've got my final interview very soon, any advice to give?
daviesjonny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey, I did the assessment centre last year. It's done in an American 'Super day' format and works quite well. you are expected to draw a MECE framework and work through it to gather all the information you need to make a conclusion and recommend next steps.Good luck!
Jacob98
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
How long does it take after the video interview to get an invite for the selection day ? Or how long does it take to get rejected after the video interview ?
Hanna45
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey guys, Ive got to do the video interview soon. Any advice or what should i expect? Thanks in advance.
Nishtha1510
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Jacob98)
How long does it take after the video interview to get an invite for the selection day ? Or how long does it take to get rejected after the video interview ?
Hi, congratulations for the video interview. It does'nt take more than 15 mins in total. I finished mine in 12 mins. If you are successful then you usually get an invite for selection day in 3-4 working days.
Good Luck!
huahua_laughing
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hanna45)
Hey guys, Ive got to do the video interview soon. Any advice or what should i expect? Thanks in advance.
Hi , i also get to the video interview. Do you still remember some questions about this stage if you don't mind my asking. Thanks
SChow96
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nishtha1510)
Hi, congratulations for the video interview. It does'nt take more than 15 mins in total. I finished mine in 12 mins. If you are successful then you usually get an invite for selection day in 3-4 working days.
Good Luck!
I’ve done my interview over a week ago? Should I assume it’s a silent rejection since I haven’t heard anything yet?
huahua_laughing
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SChow96)
I’ve done my interview over a week ago? Should I assume it’s a silent rejection since I haven’t heard anything yet?
I did 3 days ago .. and haven't got any feedback
Miat1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was listening to one of their webinars and I think I remember someone saying it could be up to 3 weeks due to the number of applications they have at the minute!
SChow96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Some people got an email today saying they need to complete a further question on the video interview, apparently it was meant to be 5 but half the people only got 4?
Appy99
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, if you remember, could you please share some questions you were asked in the video interview?
SChow96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just got an invitation to a selection day, anyone knows what to expect and any resources for preparation?
mnbvcxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SChow96)
Just got an invitation to a selection day, anyone knows what to expect and any resources for preparation?
Hi, do you mind if I ask what questions did you get for the video interview, please? thank you
SChow96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mnbvcxx)
Hi, do you mind if I ask what questions did you get for the video interview, please? thank you
Hi,

Why Newton?
A time when you overcame a challenge
Recent achievement
Describe an interest
2021grad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mnbvcxx)
1. What attracted you to Newton
2. Tell me a time where you have changed your approach to a task
3. What is something exciting you’ve done in the last year
4. When have you helped someone overcome an obstacle
SChow96
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Like I asked earlier, does anyone have any experience of the selection day that they can share?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (35)
21.47%
No (128)
78.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed