The Student Room Group

Newton Europe

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by nealnaik
Has anyone attended a selection day yet? Just got an invite and it seems really intense, would like to know what people thought of the process.

Nope, attending one on the 19th though so gonna go ahead and second your question :smile:
Hey guys! Have any of you applied for the IT stream? If so, what is expected on the AC's?
Did anyone actually get a grad scheme offer?
Reply 43
Original post by 9forty
Hi,

I have an invite to Newton Europe's selection day. Does anyone have any tips or example case studies - I know the structure of the day and the next steps, but I am looking for particular insights on the tasks :smile:

Do you have any advice the video stage before this? Like what are the questions and how to prepare etc?
(Original post by tdag)Do you have any advice the video stage before this? Like what are the questions and how to prepare etc?
when is your selection day?
Original post by tdag
Do you have any advice the video stage before this? Like what are the questions and how to prepare etc?

Hi how did you did you get in. Also if you don’t mind me asking what questions were you asked during the video interview ?
Original post by Pero__0
Hi how did you did you get in. Also if you don’t mind me asking what questions were you asked during the video interview ?

HI pero, did you do the numerical assessment? can you please let me know what to expect in there and what kind of questions were there in the test

t?
Reply 47
Original post by Pero__0

nah mate got rejected. I got through to the afternoon stage but then the individual case study screwed me a lil because i didn't fully understand the context of the questions. Oh well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending