Me and my had sex and now he saying I’m scaring him Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Long story short me and my ex met up after a whole yr he wanted to see me and did I too but so much more happened than we expected...

To cut the story short we had sex !!

He did mention it time
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Is there a point to all this?
nyahdon
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Bio 7)
Is there a point to all this?
innit, your post has little relevance to the title and doesn't even mention the issue.
Anonymous #1
Sorry I didn’t realise it didn’t all send

What happened was we met after a whole yr in fact more and ended up having sex again ... last time we had sex we didn’t enjoy it at all tbh he didn’t last very long and I didn’t feel anything this time it was a lot better and he always said to me he wanted to have sex with me one last time because he was afraid something was wrong and how he couldn’t last long enough so anyway we had sex again it wasn’t planned even though he booked the hotel but we never had condoms or anything
Anyway after that day we went home and I felt so emotional like I just wanted him again ect and I was cryin over the phone to him and everything he said he wasn’t gonna put up with tht again because same thing happened last time when we had sex and I got super clingy with him and he didn’t like that so he sai if I’ll be like that there’s no point and how I’m scaring him and how he doesn’t like that stuff ... what does he mean by scaring him?

Did he use me?
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry I didn’t realise it didn’t all send

What happened was we met after a whole yr in fact more and ended up having sex again ... last time we had sex we didn’t enjoy it at all tbh he didn’t last very long and I didn’t feel anything this time it was a lot better and he always said to me he wanted to have sex with me one last time because he was afraid something was wrong and how he couldn’t last long enough so anyway we had sex again it wasn’t planned even though he booked the hotel but we never had condoms or anything
Anyway after that day we went home and I felt so emotional like I just wanted him again ect and I was cryin over the phone to him and everything he said he wasn’t gonna put up with tht again because same thing happened last time when we had sex and I got super clingy with him and he didn’t like that so he sai if I’ll be like that there’s no point and how I’m scaring him and how he doesn’t like that stuff ... what does he mean by scaring him?

Did he use me?
Yeah he just wanted to have sex

Also if you didn't have protection or contraception then get tested for pregnancy and STDs
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Yeah he just wanted to have sex

Also if you didn't have protection or contraception then get tested for pregnancy and STDs
Why me when he could of had sex with any girl he wanted some girls have asked him for it too he also said he had feelings for me ?
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
He told you he wanted sex one last time.
You've become clingy.
Why are you surprised he's scared now?

If he just wanted sex, and he made that clear, you can't be getting clingy. This is why sex with an ex is almost never ever a good idea.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Why me when he could of had sex with any girl he wanted some girls have asked him for it too he also said he had feelings for me ?
Happened to me and my ex, it made me so upset. And you bc he’s already sex with you so it’s more comfortable with him so if he doesn’t last long it doesn’t matter. My ex also said he had feelings for me and did the exact same thing. In the end I just muted him on notifications and story and just don’t message him and I think you should do the same x pm me for any more advice bc I’ve been through it xx
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
For his self esteem

Please confirm you plan to get tested for those things
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Happened to me and my ex, it made me so upset. And you bc he’s already sex with you so it’s more comfortable with him so if he doesn’t last long it doesn’t matter. My ex also said he had feelings for me and did the exact same thing. In the end I just muted him on notifications and story and just don’t message him and I think you should do the same x pm me for any more advice bc I’ve been through it xx
Going to have to come off anon for them to pm you...
Anonymous #1
DrawTheLine what do u mean for his self esteem?
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
DrawTheLine what do u mean for his self esteem?
It makes him feel better about himself to know he was able to have sex with you

Well I tried to make you see it's important to get tested so good luck to you if you decide not to
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (114)
17.48%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (69)
10.58%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (113)
17.33%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (97)
14.88%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.66%
How can I be the best version of myself? (196)
30.06%

Watched Threads