The Student Room Group

New Spec A Level Further Maths Revision Help

Hi people,
Basically I’m doing Further Maths(Edexcel) and it is the new spec. However I can’t seem to find much revision tutorials and the revision guide I’m using is useless. I’m looking for the most up to date tutorial which can also help simplify things down considering I’m really lost. Also if anyone has notes to upload and share via a Google drive, that would be really helpful.

Also I’m a fan of video tutorials but any text that is actually good can be helpful.
Reply 1
Original post by Jibsack
Hi people,
Basically I’m doing Further Maths(Edexcel) and it is the new spec. However I can’t seem to find much revision tutorials and the revision guide I’m using is useless. I’m looking for the most up to date tutorial which can also help simplify things down considering I’m really lost. Also if anyone has notes to upload and share via a Google drive, that would be really helpful.

Also I’m a fan of video tutorials but any text that is actually good can be helpful.

Same board same spec here. I'm in Year 13. Have a look at the this: https://www.drfrostmaths.com/sow.php?year=A%20Level%202017&term=Main
That's a good site for this.
Also, have a look at the Further Mathematics Support Programme, they have some decent videos. Ultimately though, I firmly believe the textbook is your best aid.
Hope this helps.
Reply 2
Woah thanks man that site looks really useful and the powerpoints are gonna be a big help. Since you reccomended a text book, is there a particular one I should go for because the one I am using at the moment does not help at all or makes everything morr complicated.

Quick Reply

Latest