The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What do you mean you can't remove it? It hurts too much to touch it or you can't unscrew it?
Reply 2
I can't Unscrew it, sorry for being vague
the screw has probably got stuck, i had this problem with my eyebrow bar, just takes some pulling and persiverance and get it out!

its probably the dry crust healing stuff that comes out of the wound, wet it to lossen this and then have a go thats wot i did and it worked
Reply 4
Alright mate cheers, great advice, also found a little tissue paper helped
tissue always help.. if not, pliers! and you want to be turning it anticlockwise :smile:

If youre changing it, make sure you put in decent jewellery.. ive seen some nasty pictures of piercings (nipples in particular) with poor quality jewellery and its not good!
Reply 6
What would you see as decent jewellery, ATM i just have a standard blue barbell, but had it since i got the piercing and fancy a change, any recommendations?
Always titanium. Or ptfe, or pmfk. Basically anything that's biologically innert.
I would try unscrewing after you've got out of the bath/shower, somehow it seems to loosen it a bit, don't know if it's the steam or what, but it works for me!
Reply 9
rub some vaseline on it, it might loosen it up.
Reply 10
remember to clean it regulary, it can be hard to undo piercings when there is little bits of crusties still there. A quick sea salt soak can help.
The shower trick is also very good!
Severo
rub some vaseline on it, it might loosen it up.
No, don't do that. At all, ever. :eek:
Reply 12
Alright i've got it out, butI 've got a flight later, do they affect going through security at all?
Reply 13
Ilora-Danon
No, don't do that. At all, ever. :eek:

Why ever not :biggrin:
OP, nah, don't worry body jewellery doesn't affect metal detectors!

And to Severo, Vaseline is a waterproof layer that will sit inside the nice moist warm piercing hole and will attract and harbour bacteria increasing the risk of infection. Not sensible at all.

You shouldn't apply any sort of creams, lotions, gels or anything to a piercing, except for salt water. Anything else will harbour bacteria.
Reply 15
SoundDevastation
tissue always help.. if not, pliers! and you want to be turning it anticlockwise :smile:

If youre changing it, make sure you put in decent jewellery.. ive seen some nasty pictures of piercings (nipples in particular) with poor quality jewellery and its not good!

What looks good / bad in your opinion? I had mine pierced and put a black ti. barbell in it. Though I was thinking of, how do I describe this, like a barbell, but turned 90 degrees at each end.
One side of my nipple ring is stuck inside what do i do
Original post by Ashleywhite11
One side of my nipple ring is stuck inside what do i do

Prepare for death.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you retarded? 😂🤦*♂️
Original post by Jhurley95
Are you retarded? 😂🤦*♂️

You are the one that posted on a 10 year old thread :facepalm:

Latest