The Student Room Group

I'm a fing idiot.....

Submitted a short essay last week, today I realised I didn't include a bibliography.. Thankfully I included my acutal references in the footer of the text, as per my Uni policy but I forgot to include literally the easiest part of an essay because I usually do it on a separate document then copy and paste said document into the main one when i'm done, don't have any idea why I do that just a habit i've had since school. I know I fked up but i'm pretty sure I can't be done for plagiarism and have contacted my seminar leader to try and see if I can get the bibliography straight to him, hopefully i'll just be marked down a few marks.

Mainly did this to vent because im stressed out about it, my first essay that actually counts in my overall grade but any thoughts or advice is welcome.
I've done the same thing. What happened? Im praying they will be lenient with me as I'm in the first year and it's my first summative assignment. Fingers crossed.Just curious as to how it panned out for you. Well I hope :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending