The Student Room Group

Gonville and Caius Medicine Interviews

Hey,

I have applied to study medicine at Caius, I was wondering if anyone had had any tips, or would like to answer any questions I have about interviews?

Has anyone got any experiences with Caius medicine interviews? What are they like? What should I expect?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by George_William
Hey,

I have applied to study medicine at Caius, I was wondering if anyone had had any tips, or would like to answer any questions I have about interviews?

Has anyone got any experiences with Caius medicine interviews? What are they like? What should I expect?

Thanks

Here's a mock Medicine interview at Emma - college interviews are more similar than different:

https://www.emma.cam.ac.uk/admissions/video/interviews/?showvid=102

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks. I have watched this one, it is. extremely helpful. Are there any other resources that I could use when preparing for my other 2 interviews? More specifically the one about my motivation to study medicine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi could you tell us 2019/2020 applicants how the interviews were?
Reply 4
Has anyone gotten interviews from Gonville and Caius for this year's application? Does Caius tend to send interviews after BMAT results or before?
Hey so I heard there three 25 minute interviews in which one is mainly on medicine and ethics and a bit of work experience and personal statement then one is one biology a level and the last is on chemistry a level is that true ?

Quick Reply