The Student Room Group

uni help!!!!!!!!

what university is better? The university of Greenwich London or Middlesex university London and which one is easier to get into?
Reply 1
I'd say Middlesex is easier to get into and on the whole is also much better than Greenwich.

Hope that helps!! :smile:
Original post by zahrawashere
what university is better? The university of Greenwich London or Middlesex university London and which one is easier to get into?

Hi Zahrawashere,

My name is Colin and I am a former student at Middlesex.

What are you looking to study? Middlesex University makes it clear on what you need to get for each course and what you will study on that course from their course pages https://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses.

I enjoyed my time at Middlesex completely as there is so much to do and get involved in: from sports, to societies, to jobs and volunteering opportunities. Whatever your interest, or if you want to try something new like I did, Middlesex has it.

The Students Union is very active and has won awards for the last two years, including the best SU award by NUS in 2017, so there are loads of way to make friends and get involved.

In terms of the teaching, it is employer focused throughout each course and each year and they want you to succeed and secure your ideal job upon graduation. There is a good mixture of lecture based theory and practical seminars or lab sessions. There are some really new and modern buildings as well.

You will have assessments, coursework or exams depending on what course you study. You can also do a sandwich degree to take a work placement in your field.

Hopefully that helps you.

if you have any questions or want more information, feel free to ask and I will be happy to help.

All the best

Colin
I looked at both (and didn’t apply to either as I wanted to leave London/actually move out) but I preferred Greenwich. It depends where you live in terms of getting in. Like for me Greenwich was nearer, but it depends where you are coming from.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending