The Student Room Group

Masters

My son has handed his masters in and they have contacted him saying one module isn't worded correctly. The information is all there it just needs tweeking. My question is can he fail the whole thing if he doesn't get it right 2nd time around and how long does he get to re do it and hand it back in? What happens about graduating? It should have been in November.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by tracy vowles
My son has handed his masters in and they have contacted him saying one module isn't worded correctly. The information is all there it just needs tweeking. My question is can he fail the whole thing if he doesn't get it right 2nd time around and how long does he get to re do it and hand it back in? What happens about graduating? It should have been in November.

This is totally specific to the uni, unfortunately. He needs to look up their internal procedures and find out what his options may be. I would be surprised if he would get another chance to resubmit.

I understand it must be tricky for you, if you are hearing all of this second/third hand, but this really is something he will need to sort out himself.
Original post by tracy vowles

Without knowing the uni, the course or the assignment there's no way we can tell you anything. He will be able to get all this information. As a masters student he really should know it anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending