The Student Room Group

My room mate

Hi all!
I'm looking for advice on what to do because I have a long term relationship. However, my room mate is really fit and I can't help but find myself 'pleasuring myself' over him and especially his underwear... it smells amazing but I know I should stop it.

Do you have any advice?
Should I just keep doing it behind his back? Should I tell my boyfriend? Should I dump my boyfriend for my room mate?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you X
Reply 1
If you’re thinking about another person while you are in a relationship, that person is not right for you.
It’s that simple.
For one, you definitely shouldn't continue to do it behind your boyfriends back. You need to make a choice, your boyfriend or your roomate, if it's the latter you need to end it with your boyfriend asap. Whatever you do, don't string your boyfriend along as a 'safety net' in case it doesn't work out with your roomate, that ain't cool.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all!
I'm looking for advice on what to do because I have a long term relationship. However, my room mate is really fit and I can't help but find myself 'pleasuring myself' over him and especially his underwear... it smells amazing but I know I should stop it.

Do you have any advice?
Should I just keep doing it behind his back? Should I tell my boyfriend? Should I dump my boyfriend for my room mate?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you X

Break up with your boyfriend so he can find someone loyal and devoted to him. You aren't the person for him if you're doing this.
you're going into his drawer and smelling his underwear??
Reply 5
Original post by snugglebear
you're going into his drawer and smelling his underwear??

Yes it really 'gets me going' - I prefer the worn ones :wink:
Hi all!

Do you have any advice?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you X

You are a treacherous creature,
Pervert
Reply 8
😳 You guys in relationships are actually moving mad!
Why are you even going through another man's drawers.. that's kinda creepy. I sure hope he knows how to clean himself then.
But to the main part of it, you need to either tell your boyfriend and make amends (which idk how that will turn out) OR end your relationship, cause you really have no self control right now and when he finds out later (which he most likely will) then you're going to be in a very sticky situation
Original post by Yolz121
😳 You guys in relationships are actually moving mad!
Why are you even going through another man's drawers.. that's kinda creepy. I sure hope he knows how to clean himself then.
But to the main part of it, you need to either tell your boyfriend and make amends (which idk how that will turn out) OR end your relationship, cause you really have no self control right now and when he finds out later (which he most likely will) then you're going to be in a very sticky situation

Why this double standard is tolerated; if she was a male the world would go mad to the point of erupting volcano and triggering earthquakes.
Reply 10
People are this gullible?
Ask your boyfriend if he's up for a 3 way would be my advice.
Why this double standard is tolerated; if she was a male the world would go mad to the point of erupting volcano and triggering earthquakes.

I thought op was a guy?
Reply 13
I thought op was a guy?

We don't seem to have info to say yet.
I thought op was a guy?

Doesn’t make a difference, attitudes that’s not tolerated when it comes to heterosexuals it shouldn’t be tolerated in other communities.
that's disgusting and a violation of his rights. how would you feel if someone you weren't attracted to started pleasuring himself to your worn underwear?:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending