Apps Watch

Anette77
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
What apps do you use to learn more efficiently?
I need something to develop my vocabulary and also grammar. And if you have got a good calendar that will remind me about exam dates it will be amazing. Now I use reminders on iPhone but I need an application that will have more options.
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anette77)
I need something to develop my vocabulary and also grammar. And if you have got a good calendar that will remind me about exam dates it will be amazing. Now I use reminders on iPhone but I need an application that will have more options.
:hi: Moved your thread to Mobile phones

I personally use the anki.web application. It's based on an algorithm which means that you regularly are going over topics so that your brain can remember/retain the information for longer.

For vocabulary I used memrise.com and quizlet.com, both excellent as they have the competitive edge about them. Quizlet even has little memory games which time you
I loved them for learning vocabulary for French/German A level/GCSE :yy:

All have applications :yy:
abbeyxo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anette77)
I use quizlet and the BBC bitesize app - you can put in what subjects you’re taking and it shows relevant stuff to that subject.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
:hi: Moved your thread to Mobile phones
May be better suited to Study Help? Most people come here to ask for purchase advice or tech support, not share academic uses for their phones :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (125)
17.83%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.27%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (121)
17.26%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (68)
9.7%
How can I be the best version of myself? (214)
30.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed