Predicted Maths Edexcel A2 paper 2019 Watch

ss7ss1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hello everyone!
I decided to create this chat for everyone who will be sitting a Maths Edexcel A2 paper this year!
Please be willing to share your predictions for the topics that you think might come up this year, which I will do as well. With this cooperation we will be able to figure out all the topics and you will be able to do amazing in your exam!
Shiv7
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ss7ss1)
Hello everyone!
I decided to create this chat for everyone who will be sitting a Maths Edexcel A2 paper this year!
Please be willing to share your predictions for the topics that you think might come up this year, which I will do as well. With this cooperation we will be able to figure out all the topics and you will be able to do amazing in your exam!
You do know this exam is ages away?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ss7ss1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Shiv7)
You do know this exam is ages away?
Hey! The earlier we will start, the better we will all do in it ! Any ideas on predicted upcoming topics? I think if we all share it, then we will do amazing in the exam.
necroticblast
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lots of trig questions? but tbh, everything is probably gonna come up. Like one topic per question or a few topics combined in one question.
Ooof I really want this to be over. like my college is not really teaching us properly. they should make us do more exam styled questions
Dreamxcherries
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by necroticblast)
lots of trig questions? but tbh, everything is probably gonna come up. Like one topic per question or a few topics combined in one question.
Ooof I really want this to be over. like my college is not really teaching us properly. they should make us do more exam styled questions
at least ur lucky u have a teacher, my class doesn't even have a proper teacher and we just finished the content and it's nearly 3 weeks till the first paper
necroticblast
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Dreamxcherries)
at least ur lucky u have a teacher, my class doesn't even have a proper teacher and we just finished the content and it's nearly 3 weeks till the first paper
thats sad
Rolls_Reus_0wner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
never lose hope, we will attain the bread
necroticblast
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Rolls_Reus_0wner)
never lose hope, we will attain the bread
Yes! ;-;
specimen45
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
there is going to be a question on every topic really, we can only predict what might be in paper 2 after paper 1 .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (193)
22.68%
The paper was reasonable (357)
41.95%
Not feeling great about that exam... (164)
19.27%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
16.1%

Watched Threads