Official UCL 2019/20 Postgraduate Applicants Thread

Watch
Louis8910-2018
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, I've applied to the MSc Audiology with clinical placement. I've received an interview date for February 2019.For those who are interested/applying to UCL audiology there is a free taster course I'd highly recommend with some basic modules and specific forums to interact with similar minded prospective students: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ear/study/audiology-taster-course I'd welcome any tips/advice as well as happy to give help to anyone who asks! Good luck all!
xxDxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I just got a conditional offer from UCL.I applied for MSc. Economics, submitted all application documents (incl. reference letters) at the end of October.
sskocha
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xxDxx)
Hi, I just got a conditional offer from UCL.I applied for MSc. Economics, submitted all application documents (incl. reference letters) at the end of October.
When did your status change to "currently being processed by Admissions"? My last letter was in around 27th Oct, but my status is still on "application under assessment"
xxDxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sskocha)
When did your status change to "currently being processed by Admissions"? My last letter was in around 27th Oct, but my status is still on "application under assessment"
I'm sorry I didn't constantly check the status. Last time I checked is a week ago, but it was "application under assessment" at that time.
Kits
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xxDxx)
I'm sorry I didn't constantly check the status. Last time I checked is a week ago, but it was "application under assessment" at that time.
did you get an email about the offer or did you just happen to check and see it on the tracker?
xxDxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kits)
did you get an email about the offer or did you just happen to check and see it on the tracker?
I realised status change before receiving an e-mail. I received e-mail 2hours later, but it just said there is an update in my application.
CoolRunnings3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone applying / applied for MSc Finance?
ankursharma
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have been offered MSc Finance a day ago
theonlybenedict
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I saw the status as:

Your references have been received and your application has been initially assessed

Does it mean anything?
CoolRunnings3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ankursharma)
I have been offered MSc Finance a day ago
Congrats!

When did you apply? Also do you mind sharing your profile?
effortboy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
anyone applying Msc Mechanical Engineering?
ankursharma
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by CoolRunnings3)
Congrats!

When did you apply? Also do you mind sharing your profile?
Sure why would I mind

1. Current University: Stanford University BA in Economics
    - Achieved (Expected) Grade: 3.9/4
    - Prospective Course(s): MSc in Finance
    - Fun fact/Extra Curricular activities: Have spent a semester at LSE and originally am from UK, excited to be back in london
Kits
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This wait is so suspensful. It's week 6 next week, if I don't hear anything by then I'll be disappointed.
Amezy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sent off my application for Clinical Mental Health Sciences today and the anticipation is already killing me as I hate not knowing! Anyone else applying for the same one?
Last edited by Amezy; 1 year ago
effortboy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kits)
This wait is so suspensful. It's week 6 next week, if I don't hear anything by then I'll be disappointed.
i didn't have any reply on week 6 tho. its week 7 now.
Kits
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by effortboy)
i didn't have any reply on week 6 tho. its week 7 now.
I'd email and ask if everything's still on track seeing as though the tracker said you should hear back in 6 weeks. UCL are usually quite good with the 6 week thing and I've read in past threads people being told unofficially they've received an offer (or "been recommended by the department"), after chasing up
effortboy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kits)
I'd email and ask if everything's still on track seeing as though the tracker said you should hear back in 6 weeks. UCL are usually quite good with the 6 week thing and I've read in past threads people being told unofficially they've received an offer (or "been recommended by the department"), after chasing up
give me a shout when you get a response back
HeartnSoul
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone here applied for the MSc Management?
Just a Bloke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just hit six weeks since my applications! No response as of yet, but the eight week mark is just before the Christmas holidays. I'm getting nervous now.
effortboy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Just a Bloke)
Just hit six weeks since my applications! No response as of yet, but the eight week mark is just before the Christmas holidays. I'm getting nervous now.
Week 8 is coming for me lol, I have no feeling anymore
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (37)
7.94%
Confident (62)
13.3%
Indifferent (65)
13.95%
Unsure (117)
25.11%
Worried (185)
39.7%

Watched Threads