Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I've applied to the MSc Audiology with clinical placement. I've received an interview date for February 2019.For those who are interested/applying to UCL audiology there is a free taster course I'd highly recommend with some basic modules and specific forums to interact with similar minded prospective students: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ear/study/audiology-taster-course I'd welcome any tips/advice as well as happy to give help to anyone who asks! Good luck all!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just got a conditional offer from UCL.I applied for MSc. Economics, submitted all application documents (incl. reference letters) at the end of October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxDxx)
    Hi, I just got a conditional offer from UCL.I applied for MSc. Economics, submitted all application documents (incl. reference letters) at the end of October.
    When did your status change to "currently being processed by Admissions"? My last letter was in around 27th Oct, but my status is still on "application under assessment"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sskocha)
    When did your status change to "currently being processed by Admissions"? My last letter was in around 27th Oct, but my status is still on "application under assessment"
    I'm sorry I didn't constantly check the status. Last time I checked is a week ago, but it was "application under assessment" at that time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxDxx)
    I'm sorry I didn't constantly check the status. Last time I checked is a week ago, but it was "application under assessment" at that time.
    did you get an email about the offer or did you just happen to check and see it on the tracker?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kits)
    did you get an email about the offer or did you just happen to check and see it on the tracker?
    I realised status change before receiving an e-mail. I received e-mail 2hours later, but it just said there is an update in my application.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying / applied for MSc Finance?

ReputationRep:
    I have been offered MSc Finance a day ago

ReputationRep:
    I saw the status as:

Your references have been received and your application has been initially assessed

Does it mean anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ankursharma)
    I have been offered MSc Finance a day ago
    Congrats!

When did you apply? Also do you mind sharing your profile?

ReputationRep:
    anyone applying Msc Mechanical Engineering?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolRunnings3)
    Congrats!

When did you apply? Also do you mind sharing your profile?
    Sure why would I mind

1. Current University: Stanford University BA in Economics
      - Achieved (Expected) Grade: 3.9/4
      - Prospective Course(s): MSc in Finance
      - Fun fact/Extra Curricular activities: Have spent a semester at LSE and originally am from UK, excited to be back in london

ReputationRep:
    This wait is so suspensful. It's week 6 next week, if I don't hear anything by then I'll be disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    Sent off my application for Clinical Mental Health Sciences today and the anticipation is already killing me as I hate not knowing! Anyone else applying for the same one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kits)
    This wait is so suspensful. It's week 6 next week, if I don't hear anything by then I'll be disappointed.
    i didn't have any reply on week 6 tho. its week 7 now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effortboy)
    i didn't have any reply on week 6 tho. its week 7 now.
    I'd email and ask if everything's still on track seeing as though the tracker said you should hear back in 6 weeks. UCL are usually quite good with the 6 week thing and I've read in past threads people being told unofficially they've received an offer (or "been recommended by the department"), after chasing up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kits)
    I'd email and ask if everything's still on track seeing as though the tracker said you should hear back in 6 weeks. UCL are usually quite good with the 6 week thing and I've read in past threads people being told unofficially they've received an offer (or "been recommended by the department"), after chasing up
    give me a shout when you get a response back

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here applied for the MSc Management?

ReputationRep:
    Just hit six weeks since my applications! No response as of yet, but the eight week mark is just before the Christmas holidays. I'm getting nervous now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just a Bloke)
    Just hit six weeks since my applications! No response as of yet, but the eight week mark is just before the Christmas holidays. I'm getting nervous now.
    Week 8 is coming for me lol, I have no feeling anymore

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.