Official UCL 2019/20 Postgraduate Applicants Thread Watch

Kits
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anybody heard from the Computer Science department?
effortboy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am actually thinking the Eng or Physics related departments are giving out offer really late this year. Its End of term tomorrow and no status change at all lol. January is saying hello to me xdd
Last edited by effortboy; 1 month ago
RiddleSchool
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by effortboy)
I am actually thinking the Eng or Physics related departments are giving out offer really this year. Its End of term tomorrow and no status change at all lol. January is saying hello to me xdd
The college at large remains open until the 22nd. I'm in the same boat for a degree in Educational Planning, Economics and Int'l Development. Was told I'd know by tomorrow, but...I'm feeling less than confident about it.
PressR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RiddleSchool)
The college at large remains open until the 22nd. I'm in the same boat for a degree in Educational Planning, Economics and Int'l Development. Was told I'd know by tomorrow, but...I'm feeling less than confident about it.
Let's just wait till January and see what their responses are. Do you know on which date the admission office resume their work in Jan?
Swaetha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by effortboy)
I am actually thinking the Eng or Physics related departments are giving out offer really late this year. Its End of term tomorrow and no status change at all lol. January is saying hello to me xdd
Really late as in?
God, I’ve been waiting for 2 months this wait is terrible!
RiddleSchool
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Buckle your seatbelts folks, my status just changed to: "Application Being Processed By Admissions"!
Kits
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Buckle your seatbelts folks, my status just changed to: "Application Being Processed By Admissions"!
Lucky you! You'll know by 12am then it seems. Who did you ask that you were able to find out when you'd know your decision? Yesterday they said it'll come today and it seems they were right
RiddleSchool
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I emailed the Postgraduate Admissions office, and they got back to me about a week later. If I find out today, he will have been exactly correct in predicting when I would have an admissions decision!
effortboy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have received an email around 1 pm saying that I have got my offers! And the status will be updated on tomorrow. Nice Christmas Present !
posthumus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Was it "Application under assessment" before?

Think I'll have to wait until January now to get a decision
RiddleSchool
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, it was. And now it's: "Unconditional Offer"! I'm over the moon!
Bakasana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by batter mix)
hey! congrats on the offer. how long did they give you to accept and do you have to pay a deposit?
Hello! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Thank you, I'm really excited to go! They accepted me within about 2 weeks, I was very surprised. I paid £75 to apply but thats it . Best of luck with your application.
kng_a
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Omg my application status just changed to Currently being processed by Admissions I’m so nervous
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
felixungar22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello all,

Any other offer holders or applicants for Environment & Development? Received my offer a month ago and so far my top choice is UCL or Edinburgh. Would love to hear from others accepted to/ applying to the program.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all!
kng_a
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kng_a)
Omg my application status just changed to Currently being processed by Admissions I’m so nervous
Conditional offer for MSc Machine Learning I’m happy!
AHCambiz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wonder whether they will continue to process applications this week I only applied last week but the wait is already getting to me!
effortboy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AHCambiz)
I wonder whether they will continue to process applications this week I only applied last week but the wait is already getting to me!
To be honest, I think you need to wait at least 8 to 9 weeks
posthumus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kng_a)
Conditional offer for MSc Machine Learning I’m happy!
Omg congrats! When did you apply?

I applied for the CSML course, believe it has a different admissions tutor.
Last edited by posthumus; 1 month ago
kng_a
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by posthumus)
Omg congrats! When did you apply?

I applied for the CSML course, believe it has a different admissions tutor.
Thanks I’m excited! My references were sent in on 7th Nov so it’s almost exactly been 6 weeks. Fingers crossed for your application
newaccount4me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kng_a)
Thanks I’m excited! My references were sent in on 7th Nov so it’s almost exactly been 6 weeks. Fingers crossed for your application
Yeah mine is now showing "currently being processed by admissions" for ML. Hoping for the best - apparently will find out at midnight according to what others have said on here.

Last year I got an offer for the same course and couldn't go for family reasons but they didn't process it until late January. I genuinely expected it to be the same this year since nobody else was posting anything here - genuinely impressed they're still at work this close to Christmas (usually universities have shut down by now ha)!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?