The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Law Offers 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JJJester01
Hi - Yes, I received an offer from LSE for LLB Law today. Good luck to all waiting

Wow! Congrats! Do you mind sharing with us ur stats and when you sent your application?!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Sure - applied mid Sept; sat LNAT early November; predicted 3x A*s at A level; IGCSE 7xA* and 3 x A

Thats awesome and congrats! How did you do on LNAT past papers and how did you think the real LNAT went? x
Sure - applied mid Sept; sat LNAT early November; predicted 3x A*s at A level; IGCSE 7xA* and 3 x A

Oh wow that’s some very good grades!! Congrats on getting an offer!!!
Original post by kookie515
Thats awesome and congrats! How did you do on LNAT past papers and how did you think the real LNAT went? x

1st LNAT Past Paper = 31/42; 2nd LNAT Past Paper = 35/42. I felt quite good about it LNAT
Hi - Yes, I received an offer from LSE for LLB Law today. Good luck to all waiting

Could you perhaps provide a screenshot of your ucas track of the offer (covering personal details of course)? Because people on TSR often troll/lie about their offers.
Original post by SomMC1
That would help verify and get people at ease and excited for law offers. showing tracker does not reveal any personal detail if the 'Opening a student bank account' section is not seen.

Sure - (don't want anyone to think I'm telling fibs :smile:). Actually, I was just letting others know that the offers are starting. Again, good luck to all.

LSE ucas offer.PNG
Sure - (don't want anyone to think I'm telling fibs :smile:). Actually, I was just letting others know that the offers are starting. Again, good luck to all.

LSE ucas offer.PNG

Well Done! Have you got other Offers?

LSE ucas offer.PNG

that picture looks juicy with that lse law offer :tongue: huge congratulations!

people are just a bit skeptic nowadays bc there were several attempts to cause a reactions amongst applicants over the last week with fake offers.
Thanks for the pic and congratulations once again <3
Original post by Yoshiboom
Well Done! Have you got other Offers?

Yes, but I don't want to have to screenshot those as well! :grin:

LSE ucas offer.PNG

@LawApplicant00

LSE ucas offer.PNG

@LawApplicant00
@kookie515

LSE ucas offer.PNG

Congratulations, this looks amazing! :smile:

LSE ucas offer.PNG

Rahhh congrats dude
What other offers do u have
LSE just sent an email informing us that they will be going off to Christmas holiday so they will only continue to consider applications after Christmas.
50131026-32B6-4581-90B5-2676F60940B2.png
Yes, but I don't want to have to screenshot those as well! :grin:

Home or International?
Reply 56
Original post by clyibclassof2019
LSE just sent an email informing us that they will be going off to Christmas holiday so they will only continue to consider applications after Christmas.

I got the same email from LSE.

Hi! Congrats on your offer! Could you please tell me when you applied and took the LNAT ?
Original post by LeapingLucy
There’s already a law applicants thread so I’ve moved your post to it.

Hello! Could you please tell me the name of the other thread?
Original post by shreyhey
Hello! Could you please tell me the name of the other thread?

This is it. You’re on it right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending