University of Bath
Bath
Reply 1
nightlife is ****

good uni though innit
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
I really like it!! Nightlife is good, although compact (Pos and Bridge on a monday are good fun, some people like xl and it is okaaaaaay but not great, some ppl like moles but im not a big fan, opa is a lovely cocktail bar, lots of pubs, delfters is always a laugh but havent been this semester, and campus club (wed-sports night is good, fri-ok, sat-ok) is good espesh if youre druuunk!

town is really pretty and nice, people are lovely, got a lot of clubs, excellent sporting facilities, well respected uni, some good lecturers, etc..
Reply 3
are there ever any "house" parties, say, where a party is organised in student accommodation?
Reply 4
Every single day people have parties. Most of the time nights start out in peoples' accommodations... Dozens of people getting completely trashed and banging tables (drinking games), etc. If that's your thing, you won't find a shortage of parties. :smile:
Aw man, I haven't played that banging tables game in yeears! Bring on uni!

Random story: Once me and a bunch of friends were playing that game while responsible for the safety of some small kids, so we decided to avoid alcohol and drink neat squash as a forfeit instead. It is sooo horrible!

Latest