The Student Room Group

Found my bf on insta

So I was intrigued to know if he had it since he's so against social media, but I found him and I know that its new because the following count keeps going up but its on private. I don't want him to see my insta acc so I don't wanna follow him but I still kinda want to... Advice?
You don’t want him going through his social media but you want to go through his?
Hes your bf...
Whats on your insta that you want to not follow him and not see yours?
Reply 3
Nothing bad is on my insta. Its just I feel embarrassed at the cat pics... Idk really. Maybe I should just talk to him about it
If this is the only issue your relationship has then everything is fine.

Follow the dude, it doesn't matter.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe I should just talk to him about it

You think...? :rolleyes:
Reply 6
He's your boyfriend, what's the problem with following him? Such a first world problem.
Original post by Anonymous
Nothing bad is on my insta. Its just I feel embarrassed at the cat pics... Idk really. Maybe I should just talk to him about it

Relationships are about trust and being able to be who you are. If you love cat pics and that's a part of who you are then accept it. If your bf doesn't like it and is put off then would you really want to be with someone like that anyway? You should always feel comfortable to be who you are.

As for the following thing, he's your bf. Follow him. It should not be weird if you are dating. Have some more confidence OP. Be open and if it really is bothering you then yes just talk to him. What's the worst that can happen?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending