The Student Room Group

a guy am seein

when we met he wanted relationship but go slowly i rushed it n he eventually pulled away n disappeared for 3 month saw him once n then he came bk sayin hes not ready to commit im pushin him n slow down which i have ive backed off n he stayed said he doesnt want to c other ppl just me the thing is hes on whatsapp til 3 4 5 in the mornin n itsmakin me thinkits another girl im hopin not hes a chef by the way hes shy n quiet so wudnt say a player n when we met it was important to him i liked him said he had me now forever wanted amazin life with me n now hes pulled back on me n doesnt show much interest like he used to i lovehim so much n dont want to loose him what can i do to make this rite he stays all nite cuddlin n hes a softie just want it back to how we used to b
I think your being played for lack of a better word. Some guys do this - where it is intentional or not. They like the chase of the girl right up until he catches her then he feels like he's being closed in on and backs away. I would back away and stay there. IF he's genuinely interested in you he can persue you again and I wouldn't be readily available. Be the girl that is legit hard to get.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending