The Student Room Group

Canada legal work

I am a UK citizen looking for legal work experience or internships in Canada. Ideally Toronto. Can anyone recommend any companies? I’ve found “theinterngroup” but it’s very expensive looking for alternatives.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
your question is too broad mate. are you in Canada right now or do you have the right to work? what is this for?
Reply 2
Original post by Joleee
your question is too broad mate. are you in Canada right now or do you have the right to work? what is this for?

Lol I have altered my question! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sosoloves
Lol I have altered my question! :smile:

sorry my friend, i don't know of any internship companies, if that's what you're looking for. i'm sure they're out there, just not in my wheel of knowledge. that might be your best bet tho. if you apply directly to legal firms i think you will have a tough time competing from overseas.

why do you want an internship in Canada? why not here?
Reply 4
Original post by Joleee
sorry my friend, i don't know of any internship companies, if that's what you're looking for. i'm sure they're out there, just not in my wheel of knowledge. that might be your best bet tho. if you apply directly to legal firms i think you will have a tough time competing from overseas.

why do you want an internship in Canada? why not here?

Thank you, yeah I would apply directly to law firms but would rather an organisation of some sort I.e help with finding accommodation etc. Canada is somewhere I’ve always wanted to visit and it’d be a nice change from the uk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending