?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How did everyone find it
Bring2Light
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not too bad for me, answered pretty much every question, how did you find it?
username4136150
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No discussion for 24 hours please.

Spoiler:
Show
mine was awful. Didn't realise that time was off until told pen down. Couldn't copy some of the answers into the box.
felix.neilson
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Personally, I found the multiple choice section to be more challenging than the longer questions.
JCM1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Above average difficulty compared to previous years, including multiple choice - so more pressed for time than past paper attempts. Stumped on 2 sub section questions.
JCM1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
YEs - multiple choice more tricky this year.
(Original post by felix.neilson)
Personally, I found the multiple choice section to be more challenging than the longer questions.
JCM1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
above average difficulty compared to previous years. Multiple choice more difficult than usual. Stumped by a couple of sub section questions. More pressed for time than past papers.
Olimpiu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I found it as difficult as the MAT from 2015.Wasn't it my day or it was really difficult?
What do you think?
JCM1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think you shouldn't be too down about it - inclined to agree with your observation
shalomitstom
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by felix.neilson)
I was exactly the same that's reassuring to hear. I was pleased with my long questions (2-4 went well for me, 5 I didn't have time to do properly) but the multiple choice included more guesswork than on past papers.
mathsOX
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What do you guys recon you got out of 100, ish
rufajstos
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Around 70 provided that the markers will notice that I wrote one of the solutions at the end of the answers’ booklet. Do you guys think I should be worried? And does it matter that I didn’t write them down in order? There are spare blank pages at the end, so my order was 2, 4 and 3 at the very end
rufajstos
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
In my opinion it was much harder comparable to the ones from previous years, but the stress may have played its role. 2 mistakes in the first question, 2, 3 fully solved, 4, 5 solved in half
Robjb12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rufajstos)
Around 70 provided that the markers will notice that I wrote one of the solutions at the end of the answers’ booklet. Do you guys think I should be worried? And does it matter that I didn’t write them down in order? There are spare blank pages at the end, so my order was 2, 4 and 3 at the very end
They won't mind as long as you label the answers. They're not going to reject a perfectly capable candidate because they didn't answer in order. And its good to bear in mind that an actual person reads each one so if you've written your logical thought process you might get a few extra marks even if you didn't get the right answer overall.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Fri, 18 Sep '20

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (202)
19.27%
Labour (444)
42.37%
Liberal Democrats (204)
19.47%
Green Party (54)
5.15%
Brexit Party (28)
2.67%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.43%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.95%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)