The Student Room Group

im in year 11 now and im so stressed :(

I just feel so dumb and unmotivated even though i study so so so much.
if you want to know my predicted grades or even give me any help or tips for any of the subjects please do! x
English Lit - 6
English Lan - 6
Maths - 5
Science combined -6/7
Product Design - 6/7
Child Development / h&s Care - A
CiDA - A
Sociology - 6
My goal is to become a lawyer, is this possible with my grades and the fact that i don't take history as a lot of people say its essential to choose history. I did not choose history as in year 8 i did not know what i wanted to become :frown:
Please don't judge my bad grades x
BOARDS -
SCIENCE, MATHS OCR
ENGLISH SOCIOLOGY, PRODUCT DESIGN - AQA
CiDA - CiDA
H&Social Care - idk
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by iyysha
I just feel so dumb and unmotivated even though i study so so so much.
if you want to know my predicted grades or even give me any help or tips for any of the subjects please do! x
English Lit - 6
English Lan - 6
Maths - 5
Science combined -6/7
Product Design - 6/7
Child Development / h&s Care - A
CiDA - A
Sociology - 6
My goal is to become a lawyer, is this possible with my grades and the fact that i don't take history as a lot of people say its essential to choose history. I did not choose history as in year 8 i did not know what i wanted to become :frown:
Please don't judge my bad grades x
BOARDS -
SCIENCE, MATHS OCR
ENGLISH SOCIOLOGY, PRODUCT DESIGN - AQA
CiDA - CiDA
H&Social Care - idk

Hello! First of all I want to say that your grades are by no means bad! Don't beat yourself up over them not being what you want- you still have months to go before you start sitting exams and that gives you plenty of time to revise and put in all the work that you need to become (which Im assuming you want to be) an A* student. Also please ignore what people say about you doing history gcse, it is way too late now to if and but about what you could have chosen and there is just no point in beating yourself up over it as this is all stress that you do not need in the run up to exams.

ANYTHING is possible my dear and you can still become a lawyer if you do not necessarily get the highest grades at gcse- you will just need to choose the right A-Levels and prove that you are hardworking and dedicated to achieving your dreams.

Keep going, keep revising and try not to stress yourself out too much (easier said than done ik) and before you know it this year will be over and you will be on a long summer break!!

Best of luck and I hope this helped xxx
Reply 2
thank you so much! oh you don’t know how much this has motivated me!! you are a god send 😭💗 oh thank you oh so much!! 💗

Quick Reply

Latest