J.P. Morgan Work Experience 2019

Watch
jesstk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey,
I thought I would make a thread for this. Has anyone else applied? Does anyone know when they tell you if you have gotten in?
Thanks
ETayl
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I applied for the one in Bournemouth is that the one you applied for? And sorry I don't know how you find out if you got in but I assume in a few weeks they must either email you or call you? And for the interview did you have a video interview I didn't but I was confused with the link if you were supposed to have one? thanks
Last edited by ETayl; 2 years ago
Snonflake
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I just finished applying for this. I delayed it for ages Becuase I thought it was a video but it was literally only one question. Tbh I think my response was not that good as I’m just too tired today and the word limit was kinda large. Also I don’t know how realistic it would be for me to go to Bournemouth considering that I’m from London. Anyway good luck guys.

Are there any other programs you’re applying to?
kyle_thacker
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys, what questions were you asked in the video interview. I dunno if we got the same or not 🤷🏽*♂️
Snonflake
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by kyle_thacker)
Hey guys, what questions were you asked in the video interview. I dunno if we got the same or not 🤷🏽*♂️
There wasn’t a video for me
kyle_thacker
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry
kyle_thacker
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Snonflake)
There wasn’t a video for me
Sorry not the video interview, just the normal questions
ETayl
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am not sure what I will apply for yet I think boots do a Nottingham work experience scheme? What about you?
username3684286
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
what did u guys write within the 4k character limit
Snonflake
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by kyle_thacker)
Sorry not the video interview, just the normal questions
Yeah I think it’s all the same for everyone, why do you want to apply 4000 characters then school details and criminal conviction details
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Snonflake Could you send me a link to where we apply for this? I can't seem to find it.
jesstk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ronessi100)
what did u guys write within the 4k character limit
I just blabbered on about achievements and books and other courses I had been on, I guess it was a very vague question. (All the courses and books were about investment banking not extracurricular stuff). Also about why the company is so great etc...
Last edited by jesstk; 2 years ago
jesstk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Infinite Series)
Snonflake Could you send me a link to where we apply for this? I can't seem to find it.
Google “JP Morgan Work Experience” and the Bournemouth one comes up. They are only open for today so do it asap
https://careers.jpmorgan.com/careers...ork-experience
Last edited by jesstk; 2 years ago
AK59
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Bruh I was sitting in school uniform getting ready for a video interview, but it was just an essay 😤
AK59
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Snonflake)
Yeah I just finished applying for this. I delayed it for ages Becuase I thought it was a video but it was literally only one question. Tbh I think my response was not that good as I’m just too tired today and the word limit was kinda large. Also I don’t know how realistic it would be for me to go to Bournemouth considering that I’m from London. Anyway good luck guys.

Are there any other programs you’re applying
Just stay in a youth hostel in bournmouth it's not that hard
Last edited by AK59; 2 years ago
Snonflake
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Infinite Series)
https://careers.jpmorgan.com/careers...ork-experience
JessNg
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ohhhh, I didn't write about my extracurriculars lol. I thought it was asking us why we wanted to do the relevant work experience, so I just wrote about J.P. Morgan as a company + its values, and why I wanted to do finance :confused:
Snonflake
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JessNg)
Ohhhh, I didn't write about my extracurriculars lol. I thought it was asking us why we wanted to do the relevant work experience, so I just wrote about J.P. Morgan as a company + its values, and why I wanted to do finance :confused:
Same with me, now I’m wondering whether I misinterpreted the question 🤔🤔

Oh well. I feel like there will still be more stages like the interview. Also, they know the quality won’t be great Becuase of the short time frame allocated.
AK59
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JessNg)
Yeah that's what it was asking, I don't remember it asking for extra curriculars or interests
kyle_thacker
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When is the deadline for the 4k character limit ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (529)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (643)
41.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (316)
20.26%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise