Where to buy music notes?

Watch
Xymox
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can you recommend me a good shop please? Thanks.
Manitude
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you mean sheet music? Generally music shops or Amazon are the place to go for those. If you're looking for individual pieces then googling the name of it and "sheet music" can lead you to good places. If the piece is out of copyright then it should be free.
NeonSun
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I agree with previous reply, are you looking for the sheet music? Or something else? Because there many formats connected with notes and not all types of them are avaliable in every shop.
There are for example previously mentioned sheet music (it's a store-bought version of a song printed by a publisher), songbooks (they are are compilations of many tunes), lead sheets (they contain lyrics, chords and melody line of songs, they're used usually by professional singers and musicians), fake books (comparing with previous types they contain only the melody line, chords and lyrics) and so on.
Anyway all these can be easily bought on Amazon. There are also special music stores like Musician's Friend, Sweetwater, Notestore https://note-store.com/ , Gear4music, Steve's Music Store, Best Music Co and so on. There are also many sites where you can download notes/sheet music for free so I recommend you to check them firstly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads