Why are you still single?

Watch
Anonymous #8
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Gay (reduces dating pool), fat, ugly, have many scars (reduces dating pool further), have the personality disorder noone wants to get in a relationship with (renders dating pool nonexistent)
And bad attitude. :poke: Most of those you mentioned are physical attributes. And if the girl rejects you because of those then she's not good enough for you anyways. :yep:
username4262886
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
And bad attitude. :poke: Most of those you mentioned are physical attributes. And if the girl rejects you because of those then she's not good enough for you anyways. :yep:
I'm like her except I'm a male and I don't think 99% of women are not good enough for me. Being fat and ugly is a major issue for anyone, it doesn't make them a bad person if they reject you.
jennyh14
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Now entering my fourth year of being single at 24. Managed to get one date in 2016 (rejected afterwards), two days in 2017 (rejected after second date for another man). No dates in 2018. Been using about 6 different online dating apps full-time, sometimes paying for subscriptions. Below average looks and dreadfully boring, but good academics/career prospects. No friends and little opportunity to meet anyone. I hope I can at least get one date in 2018 but I've only got 2 months left, but on the plus side at least I'm averaging one date per year.
I think the way you approach dating is perhaps the reason why you’re still single
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Done marriage twice. Never again. Been single since 1983. I like my life that way.
Lani_5678
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Im 18 and never been on a date my entire life. All of my friends are dating someone so i often feel quite left out of things. No guy has ever really found me attractive to date me. They always think of me as a nice person to talk to so they basically friendzone me and i have no idea how to deal with it
Anonymous #9
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by uwotlol)
Why are you still single?
Honestly not by choice. My boyfriend recently broke up with me because he feels a sense of guilt with being with a boy although I asked again after we broke up and he said he still really likes boys he just feels guilty with being with one. He still likes me but feels uncomfortable with being with a boy :/.
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lani_5678)
Im 18 and never been on a date my entire life. All of my friends are dating someone so i often feel quite left out of things. No guy has ever really found me attractive to date me. They always think of me as a nice person to talk to so they basically friendzone me and i have no idea how to deal with it
Don’t be in such a rush. You are young yet and someone will come along who is right for you, and it will be all the more special when they do.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jennyh14)
I think the way you approach dating is perhaps the reason why you’re still single
What would you recommend?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Choice.
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
?
Report 2 years ago
Everyone thinks I’m a lesbian... apart from the lesbians
Xopher_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tbh even though I'm a failure with girls in general, I would rather keep some time to myself because I work all week, and I am doing well myself currently. I also have some goals I want to achieve in the next 2-3 years, so maybe then I'll start properly looking for a partner.
Anonymous #10
Report 1 week ago
The reason why I'm not loved
1. Only attractive in the face not in the body. People care too much about whether you are bulky.
2. Has Aspergers so people go off stereotypes. Therefore thinking that you can't have emphthy.
3. Can't provide stability with no job rn.
4. No friends.
5. Values, hygiene, kindness and humour means nothing to people.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (224)
56.57%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
12.63%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.36%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
9.09%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.55%

Watched Threads