Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for London Met uni - I've seen mixed reviews, I'm looking to study interior decoration and design. What's the issue with this uni? please help.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by dlg177)
    I have an offer for London Met uni - I've seen mixed reviews, I'm looking to study interior decoration and design. What's the issue with this uni? please help.
    Moved to London Metropolitan University
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hey dlg177

First of all congratulations on your offer! Woop woop!

I guess anywhere you go will have a bag of mixed reviews, a restaurant, a country or a club. As a student here, I can say I have never received so much support from my lecturers and I have made amazing lifetime friends and I have had a good experience here. As you are looking to do Interior Design and Decoration, this will be based at The Cass who are so amazing. You’re not just part of your course, you’re part of a community. They have a strong culture of creativity and learning by doing. There’s always something going on and you will always have the chance to get stuck in and get your hands dirty.

Here’s what some students had to say about the course:

"The course has excellent contacts in regards to internships, exhibitions and competitions to take part in, giving us the opportunity to get experience in the real world."
    "An engaging course and projects that are highly competitive. Great links to people in the industry up-to-date information about the architecture and design world, and great projects led by real clients."
    "Flexible, independent and intellectually stimulating."
    "...tutors always help with any difficulties you might have... you have the opportunity to meet wonderful people, a friendly environment and much more..."

I hope this helps.

Have a great weekend

Hasnai

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 2, 2018
Poll
Do you like exams?
London Metropolitan University resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.