dlg177
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have an offer for London Met uni - I've seen mixed reviews, I'm looking to study interior decoration and design. What's the issue with this uni? please help.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dlg177)
I have an offer for London Met uni - I've seen mixed reviews, I'm looking to study interior decoration and design. What's the issue with this uni? please help.
Moved to London Metropolitan University
London Met Uni students
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey dlg177

First of all congratulations on your offer! Woop woop!

I guess anywhere you go will have a bag of mixed reviews, a restaurant, a country or a club. As a student here, I can say I have never received so much support from my lecturers and I have made amazing lifetime friends and I have had a good experience here. As you are looking to do Interior Design and Decoration, this will be based at The Cass who are so amazing. You’re not just part of your course, you’re part of a community. They have a strong culture of creativity and learning by doing. There’s always something going on and you will always have the chance to get stuck in and get your hands dirty.

Here’s what some students had to say about the course:

"The course has excellent contacts in regards to internships, exhibitions and competitions to take part in, giving us the opportunity to get experience in the real world."
"An engaging course and projects that are highly competitive. Great links to people in the industry up-to-date information about the architecture and design world, and great projects led by real clients."
"Flexible, independent and intellectually stimulating."
"...tutors always help with any difficulties you might have... you have the opportunity to meet wonderful people, a friendly environment and much more..."

I hope this helps.

Have a great weekend

Hasnai
Sw1234x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi I was wondering whether you went ahead and started this course, is it a good course to do as I’m deciding between interior design or interior decoration and design?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (175)
46.17%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.78%
Change uni choice through clearing (89)
23.48%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.82%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.75%

Watched Threads