Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I had this mad idea to dress as a drill artist like SL and 410 as I'm a roadman and a drill fan . For Halloween . I bought these fake drillas a AK47 toy gun with orange tip and wore a balaclava and tracksuit covering my face up posing with the drilla . I wanna post it on Facebook for fun and as a joke but don't wanna get in trouble also Facebook it got my real name on it and some college mates can see it . I'm worried Feds can track me down or the very least I get banned from Facebook . I dunno whether to post the pic or not or to just keep it on my camera roll and maybe print the photo in a shop for personal reference . That's what Google said some people got nicked for posing with toy drill as of Feds come my house and shot me dead I don't want that all I wanted was to have fun in Halloween . I seen people post paintball pictures and not get done for so will it be the same ? Advice needed guys cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (274)
56.49%
I don't have everything I need (211)
43.51%

Watched Threads