The Student Room Group

Does this happen to everyone or just me?

Hey i know this is an odd question but, Does anyone else hate the way certain people talk? let me explain. I know a few people that when they talk... it's almost like they are talking like teachers to you if that makes sense. like they treat you like they are trying to teach a child even though you are a full grown adult. They use weird sentence structure like a teacher would use to teach a child and they have a super bubbly voice. Not that there is anything wrong with that. but with that combination it's like they are talking down to you. in a sense it's almost like they treat you like you are mentally challenged even though you aren't Does anyone else experience this or is it just me? and here's the thing they aren't teachers.
Original post by dafaw
Hey i know this is an odd question but, Does anyone else hate the way certain people talk? let me explain. I know a few people that when they talk... it's almost like they are talking like teachers to you if that makes sense. like they treat you like they are trying to teach a child even though you are a full grown adult. They use weird sentence structure like a teacher would use to teach a child and they have a super bubbly voice. Not that there is anything wrong with that. but with that combination it's like they are talking down to you. in a sense it's almost like they treat you like you are mentally challenged even though you aren't Does anyone else experience this or is it just me? and here's the thing they aren't teachers.

Most often I get such reactions from my peers. I waffle and don’t give straightforward answers, tbh I don’t do it purposely but it’s just how I am.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending