All the 'ologies' (plus philosophy) Watch

jojifan1809
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hey! So I guess this is grow your grades? Well that's what I'm here for! I hope that by the end of this year, I will be getting all the A's I can (seeing as I can't get A*'s in AS ). I have always been insecure about my grades, mostly because of all the pressure I put on myself because I know I can do well but I have come far from not being able to do simple times tables whenever one else could in primary school to getting 7's, 8's and 9's in the majority of my subjects. While I have this background to "growing my grades" I still get insecure that I will fall back into those days of not being able to grasp the simple things that everyone else gets. But I have now learned that I am an individual, someone who is different to everyone else, and so what I can do, is different to what someone else can do. I am trying to push that pressure off of me and during these 'grow your grades' days, I'll try and show how I did/do that. I will have struggles which I will write about on days where I am getting stressed but I will also write about the good times, both of which will help my grades to become queen of all the 'ologies' (plus philosophy)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (337)
15.64%
The paper was reasonable (1172)
54.39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (466)
21.62%
It was TERRIBLE (180)
8.35%

Watched Threads