Gcse chemistry paper 1 higher may 2018

Watch
Florina12345
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know what was on the chemistry paper 1 higher in May 2018? The one for biology had the carrot questions and chd question.
Y12_FurtherMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why are you wanting to know? Will that be your mock paper this year? I can’t really remember but I think chromatography came up. Our biology paper had potatoes not carrots, so perhaps you’re referring to the combined biology higher paper?
Last edited by Y12_FurtherMaths; 1 year ago
Florina12345
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yeah that was my mock..... I just had it but it is fine it was a lucky paper it wasn’t as hard as I thought, I was just freaking out like always. Thanks anyway
(Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths)
Why are you wanting to know? Will that be your mock paper this year? I can’t really remember but I think chromatography came up. Our biology paper had potatoes not carrots, so perhaps you’re referring to the combined biology higher paper?
Nafisarahman
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can u find the biology higher paper online?
Nafisarahman
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Florina12345)
Does anyone know what was on the chemistry paper 1 higher in May 2018? The one for biology had the carrot questions and chd question.
And do u do EdExcel or Aqa
graciekitten999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hello,do you remember what was on it? pretty sure i have it tomorrow i would just like to revise the topics so any topics would be helpful pleasee xx
graciekitten999
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah that was my mock..... I just had it but it is fine it was a lucky paper it wasn’t as hard as I thought, I was just freaking out like always. Thanks anyway
please do you remember any topics from it?
Semmelewies
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by graciekitten999)
please do you remember any topics from it?
Do you know the link for the gcse triple science chemistry higher 2018 paper 1 cause I had it on Friday and I wanna see what I got. I wrote down all I could remember so if you know the link I would really appreciate it if you sent it to me
momomo1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
remember any of the questions?
Semmelewies
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths)

I take triple science (all higher papers) and I had my chemistry on Friday and my physics next week and I wanna see what I got on my chemistry so the mark scheme would be helpful but if you remember some questions that would be appreciated also
Y12_FurtherMaths
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Semmelewies)
I take triple science (all higher papers) and I had my chemistry on Friday and my physics next week and I wanna see what I got on my chemistry so the mark scheme would be helpful but if you remember some questions that would be appreciated also
I don’t have the mark scheme and I don’t remember anything else about the paper sorry. All the best.
graciekitten999
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you know the link for the gcse triple science chemistry higher 2018 paper 1 cause I had it on Friday and I wanna see what I got. I wrote down all I could remember so if you know the link I would really appreciate it if you sent it to me
hey, I'm sorry I don't have a link and I do double science xx sorry
blisschris
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can find the unofficial markschemes on this site for all of those exams. If you are doing this year's GCSE papers as ur Mock
Semmelewies
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by blisschris)
You can find the unofficial markschemes on this site for all of those exams. If you are doing this year's GCSE papers as ur Mock
Can’t find it need a hand bro.
Semmelewies
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by blisschris)
I need some help finding it I can’t find any of the papers
blisschris
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I need some help finding it I can’t find any of the papers
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5342508
mathslover27
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey what topics came up for chemistry as my exam is tomorrow and what came up on physics !!
Y12_FurtherMaths
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mathslover27)
hey what topics came up for chemistry as my exam is tomorrow and what came up on physics !!
How is cheating going to benefit you? Smh
Hxfi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Heyyyy do you remember any questions. My mocks are tomorrow
Hxfi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Remember any questions x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads