The Student Room Group

Gcse chemistry paper 1 higher may 2018

Does anyone know what was on the chemistry paper 1 higher in May 2018? The one for biology had the carrot questions and chd question.

Scroll to see replies

Why are you wanting to know? Will that be your mock paper this year? I can’t really remember but I think chromatography came up. Our biology paper had potatoes not carrots, so perhaps you’re referring to the combined biology higher paper?
(edited 5 years ago)
Yeah that was my mock..... I just had it but it is fine it was a lucky paper it wasn’t as hard as I thought, I was just freaking out like always. Thanks anyway
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths
Why are you wanting to know? Will that be your mock paper this year? I can’t really remember but I think chromatography came up. Our biology paper had potatoes not carrots, so perhaps you’re referring to the combined biology higher paper?
Can u find the biology higher paper online?
Original post by Florina12345
Does anyone know what was on the chemistry paper 1 higher in May 2018? The one for biology had the carrot questions and chd question.

And do u do EdExcel or Aqa
hello,do you remember what was on it? pretty sure i have it tomorrow i would just like to revise the topics so any topics would be helpful pleasee xx
Yeah that was my mock..... I just had it but it is fine it was a lucky paper it wasn’t as hard as I thought, I was just freaking out like always. Thanks anyway

please do you remember any topics from it?
Original post by graciekitten999
please do you remember any topics from it?

Do you know the link for the gcse triple science chemistry higher 2018 paper 1 cause I had it on Friday and I wanna see what I got. I wrote down all I could remember so if you know the link I would really appreciate it if you sent it to me

remember any of the questions?
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths

I take triple science (all higher papers) and I had my chemistry on Friday and my physics next week and I wanna see what I got on my chemistry so the mark scheme would be helpful but if you remember some questions that would be appreciated also
Original post by Semmelewies
I take triple science (all higher papers) and I had my chemistry on Friday and my physics next week and I wanna see what I got on my chemistry so the mark scheme would be helpful but if you remember some questions that would be appreciated also

I don’t have the mark scheme and I don’t remember anything else about the paper sorry. All the best.
Do you know the link for the gcse triple science chemistry higher 2018 paper 1 cause I had it on Friday and I wanna see what I got. I wrote down all I could remember so if you know the link I would really appreciate it if you sent it to me

hey, I'm sorry I don't have a link and I do double science xx sorry
You can find the unofficial markschemes on this site for all of those exams. If you are doing this year's GCSE papers as ur Mock
Original post by blisschris
You can find the unofficial markschemes on this site for all of those exams. If you are doing this year's GCSE papers as ur Mock

Can’t find it need a hand bro.
Original post by blisschris

I need some help finding it I can’t find any of the papers
I need some help finding it I can’t find any of the papers

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5342508

hey what topics came up for chemistry as my exam is tomorrow and what came up on physics !!
Original post by mathslover27
hey what topics came up for chemistry as my exam is tomorrow and what came up on physics !!

How is cheating going to benefit you? Smh
Reply 18

Heyyyy do you remember any questions. My mocks are tomorrow
Reply 19

Remember any questions x

Quick Reply

Latest