The Student Room Group

Is it cheating if you’re not technically a couple ?

I’m currently seeing a guy and I have been for a couple months now I really really like him , we’re quite serious in that we go on dates and sleep together but we’ve established that for the time being we’re just gonna take it slow , however since we started speaking I’ve kissed 4 guys and slept with one. I feel as if it’s cheating but at the same time we haven’t made it official I’m not sure if we ever will but I know I’d be upset if he did the same , there’s no way he’ll find out cos they were random guys (I live in a different city to him) but should I feel bad about it ?
Reply 1
If you haven't made it official with him then no you haven't cheated, because you haven't had that conversation. As long as youre being safe, and theres not risk of you having an STI/giving an STI, then theres also no reason to tell him that you've slept with other people. If you want to be exclusive then you need to have that conversation
yeah you need to tell him, otherwise it's pretty messed up and yes it's cheating in my opinion
Honestly to me if you call yourself serious with this guy then you are in a relationship with him whether you "officially" say it or not. You said yourself that if he did the same thing you would be annoyed so don't do it to him

Quick Reply