ellie145
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Every time I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend I panic and tell him to stop. I’m on the pill but I’m still so worried and it infuriates him what should I do? He might leave me
Antonia1999
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are you worried about getting pregnant or worried about what happens when he cums inside you?
Being on the pill, if you are taking them properly you won't get pregnant. Just relax and enjoy him. Guys say it is a completely different feeling having sex without a condom and finishing inside a girl so I can sort of see why he is getting frustrated but do only what you are comfortable with.
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know how you feel I'm on the implant and used to go through several pregnancy tests a month when I was on the pill but the truth is I never got pregnant.

If if it's really worrying you then you can always use condoms alongside or try a different method.
Erry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you're afraid to have intercourse it would be better if the guy goes down on you for 24 hours that is a total different experience for you a woman you will come like you never come before.
Erry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Man I love eating p**** myself I go all night long until the next day comes I wonder how a woman feels when I go down on her for 24 hours can you all comment and tell me how you would feel.
Morebalanation
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Erry)
Man I love eating p**** myself I go all night long until the next day comes I wonder how a woman feels when I go down on her for 24 hours can you all comment and tell me how you would feel.
Only with wifey bro. Put that DBE playlist on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads