?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Future OTs for September 2019 ⭐️
Ebelee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I’m starting applications to study OT in September 2019...
Who else is on this?
And also tips and advices please from current students and new grads would be appreciated!
adeese1890
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ebelee)
I’m starting applications to study OT in September 2019...
Who else is on this?
And also tips and advices please from current students and new grads would be appreciated!
Hey! I'm also currently applying to OT programs! I'm interested in Brunel's MSc program!
Last edited by adeese1890; 1 month ago
Faithyfitz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I'm very confused about student finance, will it cover our rent?
Kirstintb1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im currently applying to brunel, oxford brookes and cardiff! what experience/ background do you guys have? and Faithyfitz i believe it does cover rent however most people use savings or have a part time job to cover everythign else
Faithyfitz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you!

I've graduated in Applied Psycology (Counselling and Health). I've been working as a mental health recovery worker for a year and half .Which includes supporting clients to develop independent living skills and helping them on their journey to recovery with psyco-education and self help tools. I'd love to find a job as a OT assistant. What about yourself? 😊 I had a recent change of mind!! As I was originally going to do a masters in Clinical Applications of Psychology.
CMF1998
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ebelee)
Future OTs for September 2019 ⭐️
Hopefully. I've now applied for Cardiff and Brunel. I thought sfe gave the full tuition and maintenance loan now for pgdip courses???
samwich13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi all-- is anyone past the point of the interview and currently waiting to hear back from Brunel for a decision letter? From what I've seen in past forums it seems like Brunel tends to take a while with these?
Last edited by samwich13; 1 month ago
stainedglasss
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I had my interview back in early December...still waiting to hear back. I am debating whether to e-mail them again to check on the timeline.
samwich13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by stainedglasss)
I had my interview back in early December...still waiting to hear back. I am debating whether to e-mail them again to check on the timeline.
I would suggest doing that... I think since you've waited this long you should find out whats happening even more so
samwich13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Got into Brunel as of today!!!! I hope everyone elses interviews/applications go well
stainedglasss
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm so relieved to have finally heard back. I got in as well!
samwich13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If anyone is interested in living off campus and getting a flat/house to share together please message me a small blub about yourself! Im currently looking for potential roommates and study budies for the OT program--
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.65%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.41%
No, but I want to start (265)
37.59%
No, I am unable to (167)
23.69%
No, I chose not to (195)
27.66%