?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Future OTs for September 2019 ⭐️
Ebelee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m starting applications to study OT in September 2019...
Who else is on this?
And also tips and advices please from current students and new grads would be appreciated!
adeese1890
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ebelee)
I’m starting applications to study OT in September 2019...
Who else is on this?
And also tips and advices please from current students and new grads would be appreciated!
Hey! I'm also currently applying to OT programs! I'm interested in Brunel's MSc program!
Last edited by adeese1890; 2 years ago
Faithyfitz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I'm very confused about student finance, will it cover our rent?
Kirstintb1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
im currently applying to brunel, oxford brookes and cardiff! what experience/ background do you guys have? and Faithyfitz i believe it does cover rent however most people use savings or have a part time job to cover everythign else
Faithyfitz
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you!

I've graduated in Applied Psycology (Counselling and Health). I've been working as a mental health recovery worker for a year and half .Which includes supporting clients to develop independent living skills and helping them on their journey to recovery with psyco-education and self help tools. I'd love to find a job as a OT assistant. What about yourself? 😊 I had a recent change of mind!! As I was originally going to do a masters in Clinical Applications of Psychology.
CMF1998
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ebelee)
Future OTs for September 2019 ⭐️
Hopefully. I've now applied for Cardiff and Brunel. I thought sfe gave the full tuition and maintenance loan now for pgdip courses???
samwich13
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi all-- is anyone past the point of the interview and currently waiting to hear back from Brunel for a decision letter? From what I've seen in past forums it seems like Brunel tends to take a while with these?
Last edited by samwich13; 2 years ago
stainedglasss
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had my interview back in early December...still waiting to hear back. I am debating whether to e-mail them again to check on the timeline.
samwich13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by stainedglasss)
I had my interview back in early December...still waiting to hear back. I am debating whether to e-mail them again to check on the timeline.
I would suggest doing that... I think since you've waited this long you should find out whats happening even more so
samwich13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Got into Brunel as of today!!!! I hope everyone elses interviews/applications go well
stainedglasss
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm so relieved to have finally heard back. I got in as well!
ELENKA21
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Congrats! I will be applying next year but want to ask about the interview structure? Is it group and written task ? Thanks
(Original post by samwich13)
Got into Brunel as of today!!!! I hope everyone elses interviews/applications go well
samwich13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As an international student my interview was conducted over skype! Sorry I can't be much help~
(Original post by ELENKA21)
Congrats! I will be applying next year but want to ask about the interview structure? Is it group and written task ? Thanks
laurenkes
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by samwich13)
As an international student my interview was conducted over skype! Sorry I can't be much help~
Hey wondering where you are from originally? Im American and wanting to apply to Brunel but wanted a bit more insight about taking the US boards, etc. Any chance you're American and have advice?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (267)
56.21%
I don't have everything I need (208)
43.79%

Watched Threads