Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster Scholarships?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by stevieg8
I applied for an Undergrad Scholarship..received an acknowledgement email saying they received my application a week after I posted it..any idea when we'll get their replies?

I read a couple of forums from previous years to find out when people got replies (mostly around mid July - late July). Most people mentioned that their confirmation-of-receipt letters mentioned when to expect a reply, did yours include that too?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by ast2014
I read a couple of forums from previous years to find out when people got replies (mostly around mid July - late July). Most people mentioned that their confirmation-of-receipt letters mentioned when to expect a reply, did yours include that too?

Yeah I read previous forums too, all said mid July, but in the application said May-June.
Yeah, my confirmation email said June or early July.
Hi,
In fact, my friends received rejection emails in mid May, which is about 3 weeks after the deadline. These emails did not state, however the reasons why rejected candidates were not successful. One of my friends applied for 2 scholarships and then she received ONE email notifying the failure of both. Those who have not received anything should remain hopeful.
Reply 83
Has anybody got rejection email? I am waiting still. They said that they will inform in June.
Original post by 00Hanan
Has anybody got rejection email? I am waiting still. They said that they will inform in June.

Yup i did get a rejection email last week of may ... but all the best to u :smile:
Reply 85
ALLAH will do better. Best of luck to you for future. never disappoint :-)
Some have received notification since yesterday.
I have not.
What about you guys?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending