Phelpseygirl’s trip through A Levels Watch

Phelpseygirl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Thursday 22nd 2018

Hi everyone,

I’m sorry I haven’t written much. I will try my best to catch you guys up. So basically, I had a normal week but also did my first job as a student ambassador at Hartpury and absolutely loved it. It seems daunting at first but it was amazing. It was an open day so no real big pressure on me. I just generally loved talking to others about what I do and a campus which I have generally come to love since I started learning there. Anyway, today was a Thursday so a full day at Hartpury. I had double English Lang, History and double Psych. In English we talked about Kennedy’s inauguration speech like we have done with Trumps and Obama’s over the last week. In History, we learnt about the politics during the First World War (a topic we started during the end of last week) and in psychology, I learnt about the psychodynamic approach which I already knew from GCSE but it was helpful to go over what I did learn about it today (i had a panic arrack half way through) I then got the bus home and watched a film on the bus to entertain myself. Tomorrow, I have a half day at college, a campus tour to do as student ambassador and parents evening. So I will let you know how that goes.

Until tomorrow,
Phelpseygirl ❤️🙈

Quote of the day~ ‘I don’t know what it’s like to be you, I don’t know what it’s like but I’m dying to, if I could put myself in your shoes, then I’d know what it’s like to be you’ - Shawn Mendes❤️ - Like to be you ft Julia Michaels
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Phelpseygirl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Friday 8th February 2018-

Hi all,

I notice that I haven’t posted in ages and I’m not going to give excuses. I’m going to try and post at least once each week from now on. I’m on an inset day today at Hartpury but have been doing a lot of work with the student ambassadors through doing open days and doing some careers evenings. I look forward to continuing my journey with you guys. I won’t be posting next week as I am on half term now but will make sure to post when I’m next in.

Hope you guys have a nice week.
Until next time,
Phelpseygirl ❤️🙈

Quote for the day~ ‘I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape’ - Lewis Capaldi
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
nyxnko_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Best of luck with the posting :hugs: It's okay to not post if life catches up to you; it obviously takes priority :yes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (47)
9.07%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.7%
No, but I want to start (186)
35.91%
No, I am unable to (121)
23.36%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.96%