What do you do in your free time

Watch this thread
Jeesus
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Out of curiosityyyy
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Drink 93 cups of Caramel Frappe and 78 caramel shortbreads
milkdaddy1967
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Go to gym, draw stuff, chainsmoke, watch old movies, spend 2 hrs in the kitchen making food, listen to music.
username1039383
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
overthink
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Read books (or audiobooks), listen to music, draw, and browse TSR/and/or reddit Yourself?
RichPiana
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Sleep.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Drink, gig, got to gigs, faff about with guitars.
MasterOfHabit
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
eat
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Move threads
saffronmae
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Reading, art, baking, sewing, planning dream holidays and things like that, Buzzfeed quizzes, forums, watch films and tv shows, listen to music, research random things (especially science or maths related things), talk to friends!
rocketman3234
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
what is free time?
tamil fever
Report 3 years ago
binge watch shows then complain I havent done my work
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
The obvious answer would be TSR.
catinsomehat
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Bang my head against a wall.
Jono*
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
For free time when I'm alone: waste time on my phone (like now), watch TV (mostly sports and random shows), take shots at goal (football), ride my dirt bike, think, go to gym, stare into oblivion, eat, sh*t, sleep, fap, and just general stuff. Can't think of anything else.
H_Capone_F
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
Sleep.
Your resting in peace.
Qwertyuser123
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What we all do.

sleep
nabilahhh
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Feel guilty for not studying while going through insta and snap
Claire461
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Calligraphy, needlework, play piano, read, work on the book I’m writing, help out at the food bank, make burial gowns for stillborn babies out of donated wedding dresses.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Spend time with my wife and baby & sneaking in naps as often as possible.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads