Lithuanian to English

Watch this thread
Seekinganswers22
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can someone help me translate this from Lithuanian to English because I don't understand and I don't trust google translate! A: Gauni di dumu? Bet tu normaliu kaip anksciau. B: teip A: Ar gali priciupti pride to pacio jai beatleksi. B: Atleksiu atleksiu ka tu
Zilco3003
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Ah, this is hard, cause it's very bad lithuanian in a way. Natives talk like that, but it's hard to say what they mean without knowing the person. But I'll try to translate it into legible english (I am a native btw)ome context: I am pretty sure this is someone talking on a messaging app like wickr, because it looks like person A is asking about weed.A: Do/Can you get weed? I'm asking about good quality weed (Dumu is a slang word for ganja)B: YesA: Could you grab some then? ('Pride' is just not a word, I guess the person was saying 'pridek' which would mean 'to add' but that also doesn't really make much sense, but assuming that it would sound as follows) Add more of it, if you're going to comeB: I'll come, I'll come. Of course I will
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed