My Journey to Success Watch

Queeniris2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, this blog will be my journey to success, in here I will share my experiences, emotions, resources and advise. Although I am in no means a professional, I am only a Year 10 student but I feel like I have a lot to share and I honestly want to make this blog my motivation as I am probably one of the laziest people you will ever meet in your life, like seriously I argue with my teachers in PE and I am like the kind shy girl of the class.
This journey will definitely not be perfect and everything I am aiming for such as good grades in my GCSEs and wanting to lose weight will not come quickly, but I do want to change and reach my goals even if it takes a long time. I promise I will be as real as I can possibly be with you guys, I will be sharing mental breakdowns and my grades with you guys (like my termly assessment results and when the time comes my GCSEs results), so this blog will have a personal touch to it and by the way well done for reading this far it means a lot to me. I will be starting my journey officially on Monday November 5th 2018, but I will be posting more stuff, such as preparation for my journey before that. Please support me byeeeee!!! ❤️
silverdanger
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
good luck on your journey
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (68)
15.74%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (44)
10.19%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (81)
18.75%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (61)
14.12%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (46)
10.65%
How can I be the best version of myself? (132)
30.56%

Watched Threads