acrylik's journey to better (maybe) grades

Watch this thread
acrylik
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
deleted
Last edited by acrylik; 3 years ago
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
acrylik
:woo: good luck with this year!!
i'm certain you'll be able to achieve those grades :yep:
when are your mocks?
acrylik
Rep:
deleted
nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
good luck!! :rave: (those grades look stunning already :yep:)
POTENTIAL NATSCI APPLICANT!! :gah:
I'm being random but here's a story: one of my friends took maths, FM, physics and art in Year 12 and she hated it. All she wanted to do was art and she was using art (as in stuff outside of art a-level) to procrastinate :lol: At the end of the year, she dropped both FM and physics and took up photography A-level instead :rofl: I think the workload just got to her in the end so just be aware that you'll need to put in a lot of work to study those subjects, but ofc, it's completely up to you what you choose to study :yes:
I update mine about once every 4-5 days (a bit randomly, if I'm honest) but some update daily and others weekly so again, it's up to you.
acrylik
Rep:
deleted
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by acrylik)
thanks so much!!
they start on Monday actually... :sigh:
same! :five: :sad: we can suffer together aha
acrylik
Rep:
deleted
nyxnko_
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
thanks for the reply!!!
I went to an open evening this week and I've actually exchanged physics and art for chemistry and media studies
I decided that I probably would be able to keep up with the art coursework, so i'll just continue art as a hobby
And I might update 1/2 times a week, honestly I'll do what feels right but recently i've been busy revising lol more updates soon I hope!
:hugs:
What about physics and chemistry? or art and chemistry? have you considered taking DT if you're going to do architecture?
Actually, scrap the DT idea. That's probably just as bad as Art in terms of coursework. :dontknow: Well, you've still got a while anyway so take your time deciding and make sure they're subjects you want to study :yep:
:thumbsup: And good luck with mocks! (Remember they're just mocks :yes:)
acrylik
Rep:
deleted
nyxnko_
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I came to the realisation that I enjoy chemistry more than physics and that I shouldn't take physics because I feel like I have to
I don't want to study only stem subjects which is why i'm not doing physics and chemistry haha
Thanks for the good luck!
Fair enough :yes:
:hugs:
acrylik
Rep:
deleted
mez_merising
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
good luck with mocks!
don't burn yourself out though
acrylik
Rep:
deleted
nyxnko_
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
glad your first mock went well :woo:
how was revision today?
acrylik
Rep:
deleted
acrylik
Rep:
deleted
nyxnko_
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'm actually just about to start now :laugh:
I had two exams and walked home today, and then I relaxed a bit which is why I'm starting late but oh well I wanted a break haha
oh good :yes:
glad your exams were okay today :hugs: have fun with maths and chem!
acrylik
Rep:
deleted
nyxnko_
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
hope you get the results you want :crossedf:
acrylik
Rep:
deleted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
15.72%
The paper was reasonable (190)
48.97%
Not feeling great about that exam... (98)
25.26%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.05%

Watched Threads