The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Room available now

ROOM AVAILABLE NOW
I have an en-suite room in Stanmer Court available immediately. I am transferring to a different university and so I am no longer in need of accommodation.
The room is spacious and light with its own en-suite bathroom which is cleaned on a 4 week rota.
The room is in block A on the third floor facing away from the road and is accessible by a lift. Stanmer Court is ideal for getting to lectures and is a 5 minute walk from most of the teaching buildings. In addition, the train station and bus stop are very close making trips easy.
The kitchen is large with a new electric hob and is shared with 5 others.
Please message me with any enquiries.
I’m sorry for replying despite contributing no help to your situation.But I have Sussex as one of my ucas options to transfer *to* from another university. Is there a particular issue with the uni, cause I’m already transferring to get away from one uni I don’t like don’t wanna be trapped there
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by wailzy
I’m sorry for replying despite contributing no help to your situation.But I have Sussex as one of my ucas options to transfer *to* from another university. Is there a particular issue with the uni, cause I’m already transferring to get away from one uni I don’t like don’t wanna be trapped there

No there is no issue with the uni, I have decided to chane course

Quick Reply

Latest