PWC Business Insight Week 2019 Watch

miry182
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
@timif2 thank you yeh they must of updated the application process! 😀 I’m kinda new to this student room atm 😂
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Snelljh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Just done the video interview, was fine, basically just had a few scenarios and was asked what i would prioritise in order to meet deadlines, also asked generic questions such as why i want the work experience and what i would gain from it

Applied to Bristol offices
miry182
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Snelljh
Is this for the career conversation? And what score did you get for career unlocked? Also when did they send you email ? Finally
Good luck in getting ur placement !😀
Snelljh
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yes, I got roughly 9400, on the tests and they sent me the email about 2 days ago, anyone know when they will respond to the video interviews?
(Original post by miry182)Snelljh
Is this for the career conversation? And what score did you get for career unlocked? Also when did they send you email ? Finally
Good luck in getting ur placement !😀

Yes, I got roughly 9400, on the tests and they sent me the email about 2 days ago, anyone know when they will respond to the video interviews?
miry182
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Oh right because online on the PwC website it says that “Video Interviews to be completed between 18 February - 4 March 2019” so I’m slightly confused. Anyway I’m not sure to when they respondName:  217015FB-35DE-4DDA-89FE-6E9327580DD3.jpg.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  18.8 KB
Snelljh
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by miry182)
Oh right because online on the PwC website it says that “Video Interviews to be completed between 18 February - 4 March 2019” so I’m slightly confused. Anyway I’m not sure to when they respondName:  217015FB-35DE-4DDA-89FE-6E9327580DD3.jpg.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  18.8 KB
They said that they recruit on a rolling basis and so i can only assume that i have gone into an earlier batch, might also be relevant to what area you applied to...
miry182
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Snelljh
Oh right I’ve applied to Manchester so that might be the case.
Conniestitution
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I just got rejeeeected!
Failed to meet the required standard in the Games Based Assessment - go figure.
But I've already done a coaching day because of a university scheme I'm on! So I didn't miss out entirely, I guess.

On the coaching days, you'll recieve information about PwC and they'll keep note of who's being attentive. They then set a groupwork task and watch your interactions with other students in your group - make sure to contribute and spend a lot of time listening to other people's contributions too, they want to see who works well in a team. Your assessed task will be to make a presentation to PwC/a company about what financial choices they should make in the future based on an assessment book you have been given - or at least it was for me - and then you'll write two pages on why you'd be an ideal candidate.

Personally, I think I did alright on the coaching day - it's just unfortunate I wasn't as good at the online tests! Hopefully I'll do better in the future.
miry182
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Conniestitution
When did they reply to you ? And what region did u apply for ,??
ekiernan1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
On my account, it says I’ve already completed a video interview and gives me somewhat of a review, I’ve not had an email about an interview yet, has this happened to anybody else?
miry182
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ekiernan1)
On my account, it says I’ve already completed a video interview and gives me somewhat of a review, I’ve not had an email about an interview yet, has this happened to anybody else?
Yeh to me if u look at previous posts on this topic you’ll see all about this . Also what area did you apply for ?
ekiernan1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yeh to me if u look at previous posts on this topic you’ll see all about this . Also what area did you apply for ?
Leeds ,where did you?
miry182
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ekiernan1)
Leeds ,where did you?
Manchester
miry182
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Just an update that I’ve been invited to a coaching and selection day has anyone else been invited to this ?
ekiernan1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Just an update that I’ve been invited to a coaching and selection day has anyone else been invited to this ?
I’ve been invited too
Last edited by ekiernan1; 6 months ago
Tahira8
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hey i applied for 2019 aand got invited to the coaching day business coaching and selection day for the assessment as i passed the game.what can i expect and is the week long work experience paid and worth your time?also what happens after the assessment?
Lida2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I applied to the business insight week in Manchester and have been sent a video interview to complete. However, some of my friends who have also applied to the same location got a coaching and selection assessment day.

Does anyone know why some people have been given a video interview and some a coaching and selection assessment day for the same insight week in the same location?
Junhaeyoung
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Can someone pm me the video interview qs?
Beth_lishman
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I did the tests on the game
Tahira8
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Is anyone doing the coaching day in London on the 8th March??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.49%
Excited (157)
9.12%
Worried (306)
17.78%
Terrified (382)
22.2%
Meh (172)
9.99%
Confused (37)
2.15%