The Student Room Group

Congratulations to @Notnek !!!

:parrot:
:captain:
:borat:

@Notnek has joined the Elite just below the summit of Success Mountain. :bl:
Please join me in congratulating him on achieving 11 Gems !!

Notters is a key member of the TSR Math Community

*[scrollr]@Notnek[/scrollr] *[scroll]@Reality Check[/scroll]*[scrollr]@PQ[/scrollr] *[scroll]@Retired_Messiah[/scroll] *[scrollr]@Good bloke[/scrollr] *[scroll]@uberteknik[/scroll] *[scrollr]@04MR17[/scrollr] *[scroll]@Fullofsurprises[/scroll] *[scrollr]@AngryJellyfish[/scrollr] *[scroll]@Plagioclase[/scroll] *[scrollr]@MrDystopia[/scrollr] *[scroll]@Wilfred Little[/scroll] *[scrollr]@hezza!![/scrollr] *[scroll]@ForestShadow[/scroll] *[scrollr]@Rhythmical[/scrollr] *[scroll]@The_Lonely_Goatherd:girl:[/scroll] *[scrollr]@Viva Emptiness [/scrollr] *[scroll]@Doonesbury[/scroll] *[scroll]@CheeseIsVeg [/scroll] *[scrollr] [/scrollr] *[scroll]@Quantex[/scroll] *[scrollr]@Spock's Socks[/scrollr] * [scroll]@Tee Em[/scroll]* [scrollr]@z33[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Josb[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Alexion[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Zargabarf[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Hydeman[/scrollr]* [scroll]@WoodyMCC[/scroll] * [scrollr] * [scroll]@CoolCavy[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Paracosm [/scrollr] * [scroll]@Spoder[/scroll] * [scrollr]@SeanLW[/scrollr] * [scroll]@Roo[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Drewski [/scrollr] * [scroll]@the bear :bear:[/scroll] *[scrollr]@Math42[/scrollr] tsrbb.jpg

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Congrats! :h: :woo:
Gosh they're all at it this week, aren't they?
Congratulations!🎉🎉
Gg
Congratulations @Notnek :woo::yay::party:
How had this not happened a million years ago? Well done, friend :yay:
Kenton enod llew.
Notnek and RDK games plus a few others have helped em a lot, Thank you all very much
Reply 11
Congrats @Notnek :yay: :woo:

:party:
Reply 12
Thanks everyone :smile:

I would never have got close to 11 gems had I not started posting outside Study Help. The rep power divide is too big IMO - getting 0 rep for helping a student in SH is not right. There are some amazing helpers who should have much more rep than they do.

It's time to get rid of rep power!
About bloody time!
Original post by Notnek

I would never have got close to 11 gems had I not started posting outside Study Help. The rep power divide is too big IMO - getting 0 rep for helping a student in SH is not right. There are some amazing helpers who should have much more rep than they do.

The people's hero has spoken:u:
Reply 15
how do I join?
Original post by Notnek

It's a good point. The majority of SH posters are only 'worth' 0 or '1' rep meaning your 11 is rather unrepresentative. Had you made an equivalent number of posts in L&S about rubbish, we'd be looking at your rep score of 80,000!
Well done!! 🏆🏆
Original post by Notnek

Its a really valid point!

I’ve said before that it’d be nice to have a distinction between a rep, as in a “you’ve been helpful, thank you” and then just a like button for “ha that made me laugh”

It’d give those who help out often more credit, than those who post memes 👍🏻
@PQ @Notnek @Reality Check
Though you all have 11-inchers, you're as close to rep level 12 as a new user is to rep level 11:eek:
Soo close, yet so far.

Quick Reply

Latest