The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Fees!

Haven't been able to pay my tuition fees but can pay in January. Will I be thrown out or block between now and December
Original post by Yebo
Haven't been able to pay my tuition fees but can pay in January. Will I be thrown out or block between now and December

If you’ve been having issues then speak to someone at uni. Should be a finance tutor/advisor or similar who will be able to advise. Be honest and tell them what’s happening. If you don’t tell them they just assume your not paying and that will cause issues. Assume your international or second degree as otherwise it would be sorted by student finance.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Yebo

Hi there

If you have started a course this September 2018 you should have already made 50% fee payment when you enrolled. Therefore you should have 25% to pay in December and 25% in January. If you can't make the 25% December payment you'll need to contact the student finance office to discuss this issue. The student finance office will be able to help you so please make a call to them. You won't be 'thrown out' so don't worry about that.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending