Shaijohnson
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Any revision tips for Normans, American West, Medicine Through Time and Weimar Republic/Nazi Germany? I’ve attempted to use Seneca but find that it doesn’t cover everything I need to know. I especially need Norman’s as I wasn’t present for any of that course. Thanks.
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Make notes from your textbook. Mindmaps are a pretty good way to go. And then use Quizlet to memorise dates/stats.
KawaiiArtist
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Try and see if there are you tube videos on the relevant topics and make notes on them. Use bbc bite size, your text book and see if there are any other resources online that you can use and make notes/mind maps from them.

What I did after making notes and mind maps was condense everything into timelines, and make sure you look at the specification to see what content is relevant so you're not wasting time on information that's not as important, especially if you're pressed for time.

Make sure you do practice papers and essay plans.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads